University Women's Club (University of Nevada, Reno)
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
University of Nevada, Reno, University Women's Club Records
The Faculty Wives Club began about 1910, and was limited to faculty wives. The purpose of The Faculty Wives Club was to raise funds to support campus activities, student scholarships and the libraries. The collection consist of correspondence, membership lists, scholarship committee records, programs, treasurer's reports, and includes copies of the club newsletter, La Pluma (1961-1999).