Truckee Meadows Community College
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Board of Regents Records
The Board of Regents was established by the Nevada State Constitution in 1864 with the first Board created in 1865. The Board is responsible for the governance of the institutions comprising the Nevada System of Higher Education. Records consist of agendas, minutes, and materials submitted during Board meetings and used by the secretary of the Board to prepare the final minutes, including Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports.
Charles Greenhaw Papers
Northern Nevada Art Exhibits and Shows Catalogs Collection
The Northern Nevada Art Exhibits and Shows Catalogs Collection is an artifical collection created by the Special Collections Department to document various art exhibits and shows that have taken place in northern Nevada.
Truckee Meadows Community College Records
Originally founded in 1969 by the Nevada State Legislature as part of the Community College Division as Western Nevada Community College, the Truckee Meadows Community College became the fourth independent community college in the Nevada System of Higher Education in 1979. The Dandini Campus serves as the central hub for the college. The collection contains limited administrative materials related to TMCC from the 1980s.
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada 2
- Adult education -- Administration 1
- Adult education -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Adult education and state 1
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- Course catalogs 1
- Education, Higher -- Nevada 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Serial publications 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Finance 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Employees 1 ∧ less