Arthur Brant Laboratory for Exploration Geophysics
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
The School of Mines was originally founded in 1888 as part of the requirements of the Morrill Land Act of 1862. Over the years it has grown to encompass other aspects of earth science and is currently named the Mackay School of Earth Sciences and Engineering. The collection contains materials related to the administration of the school; publications and press relases by the school; department, program, and building information; and student activities and groups.