Max C. Fleischmann College of Agriculture. Agricultural Experiment Station
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Identifier: AC 0239
Abstract In 1887, when the Hatch Act provided federal funds, the Nevada Agricultural Experiment Station was created by the Board of Regents. From the beginning, there was an emphasis on experimental work and extension services. It expanded its services under the Adams Act in 1906, and in 1925 the Purnell Fund was established for the further endowment of the experiment stations. The collections contains records of the Agricultural Experiment Station and agricultural issues. The majority of the...
Identifier: AC 0288
Abstract Records are arranged into three divisions, the College of Agriculture, the Cooperative Extension Service, and the Agricultural Experiment Station. Records include correspondence with the deans and directors of the divisions; correspondence with university presidents and county agents; information of the Newlands Project, and the Nevada Farm Bureau; project reports; information on personnel; budgets; experiment record books; letterpress books; photographs; maps and graphs. Also included are...