Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- )
Found in 11 Collections and/or Records:
Political party election tickets listing candidates for national and Nevada offices.,Included are the Union ticket, 1864; National Union Democratic State and Union State tickets, 1866; Union Republican ticket, 1872; county convention in Virginia City, 1878; Silver Party convention, 1898; and Reno precinct list, n.d.
Report of organizing committee which details purpose, membership, and declarations of principles.,Principles condemn President Grover Cleveland (in his second term of office), advocate trade protectionism, and the remonetization of silver.
Clippings about the Nevada Republican convention of 1894, list of delegates, letter to the committee from chair Trenmore Coffin (1896), and an article about the Corbett-Fitzsimmons boxing match of 1897.
Scrapbook of newspaper clippings from local and national newspapers regarding James Baird Weaver, the People's Party and Republican Party national conventions of 1892, the Silver Party platform and ticket, and results of elections in Nevada in the 1890s.,The scrapbook partially fills what was originally a register of actions for the First and Third Judicial Districts, Utah Territory, 1872; and various judicial districts of Nevada, 1872-1878, with index.
Broadside advertising an excursion train from Reno to Virginia City to a "great Republican meeting," and an invoice for printing from the Reno evening gazette.
The Vanderleith family were residents of Carson City, Nevada. The "Crazy Book" is a scrapbook of programs and mementos of social events in Carson City in the 1890s and political campaigns (Republican and Silver parties) from 1888-1907, compiled by siblings Edward and Emma.
- Nevada -- Politics and government 7
- Silver question 3
- Politicians -- Nevada 2
- Breast -- Cancer 1
- Broadsides 1
- Carson City (Nev.) 1
- Clubs -- Nevada -- Carson City 1
- Conservatism—United States—History—20th century 1
- Corbett-Fitzsimmons fight 1
- Delaware -- Politics and government 1
- Elko daily free press 1
- Elko independent 1
- Health care reform -- United States 1
- Indians of North America -- Gambling 1
- Irrigation -- Nevada 1
- Military bases -- Nevada 1
- Nevada 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Parks -- Nevada 1
- Political parties -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Politicians -- California 1
- Presidential candidates—United States—History 1
- Presidents -- United States -- Correspondence 1
- Radioactive waste disposal -- Nevada 1
- Silver question -- Nevada 1
- Spanish-American War, 1898 1
- United States -- Politics and government 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1901-1953 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Veterans -- United States 1
- Women -- Political activity -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Political activity -- United States 1
- Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository Site 1 ∧ less