University of Nevada, Reno Foundation
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
The Board of Regents was established by the Nevada State Constitution in 1864 with the first Board created in 1865. The Board is responsible for the governance of the institutions comprising the Nevada System of Higher Education. Records consist of agendas, minutes, and materials submitted during Board meetings and used by the secretary of the Board to prepare the final minutes, including Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports.
John M. Lilley (1939- ) served as the fourteenth president of the University of Nevada, Reno from 2001-2005. The collection consists of records created by the Office of the President during Lilley's term and includes material on accreditation, departments, and the general running of the university.
In 1988, the University Services department and Public Affairs and University Advancement department merged into the Office of the Vice President for University Advancement. University Development coordinates the alumni relations, fund-raising, and public information efforts of the university. The collection includes proposals, reports, and correspondence created by the Office of the Vice President for University Advancement primarily under the tenure of Dr. Richard E. Dankworth.
- College sports -- Nevada 2
- Educational fund raising -- Nevada 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 2
- Athletics -- Nevada 1
- Education, Higher -- Nevada 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Fund raising -- Nevada 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Lobbying -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- Reno (Nev.) -- Politics and government 1
- Teachers -- Training of -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Finance 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Employees 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Walker River (Nev.) 1
- Washoe County (Nev.) 1 ∧ less