Democratic Party (U.S.)
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
Delegates' information handed out at the convention, including badge, program, pamphlets about candidates and political issues, 1988-1990 platform of the Nevada Democratic Party, convention rules, and list of delegates.
Registration materials given to each delegate, including bulletins, the newspaper Nevada democratic record, delegate's badge, and program listing delegates. The collection contains material from 1966 created by the Democratic State Convention.
Registration materials given to convention delegates. Includes newsletters, lists of delegates, programs, and candidate pamphlets. The collection contains material from 1962-1968 created by the Nevada State Democratic Convention.
Newsletter for the Organization for Young Democrats from 1965. Includes news of coming events and accounts of meetings of other Democratic Party clubs.
Primarily political correspondence with Nevada Senator Pat McCarran. Some letters are accompanied by bills, receipts, and contractor's estimates relating to the Senator's property in and near Reno; or relevant newspaper clippings, memos, or minutes of meetings.
Membership roll with members' signatures for political club of Democrats in Tuscarora, Nevada
Records created by Harry Reid during his time in office, from Lieutenant Governor of Nevada to Senate Majority and Minority leader. The collection contains records detailing Reid's activity in local, state, and national politics primarily from the early 1970s to his retirement in 2017.
James David Santini's papers as Representative to the U.S. Congress from Nevada include files related to his committee assignments and interests, particularly on the Energy and Commerce Committee; Interior and Insular Affairs Committee; and Select Committee on Aging. Campaign files are included. Material from 1974-1982.
- Nevada -- Politics and government 7
- Politicians -- Nevada 2
- Conference materials 1
- Environmental protection -- Nevada 1
- Labor unions -- Nevada 1
- Land use -- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Political parties -- Nevada 1
- Political parties -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- United States -- Politics and government 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Water -- Nevada 1
- Winnemucca (Nev.) 1
- Women -- Political activity -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Political activity -- United States 1 ∧ less