Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Overview In 1915 three mines combined into the Jacket-Crown Point-Belcher Mines Company which in turn became part of the United Comstock Mining company in 1920. Collection contains records of operation including weekly reports from the mine superintendent to H.D. Fry; and assay records for the Belcher and Crown Point mines; and the Santiago, Vivian, Mexican, and Eureka mills.
Abstract Scale drawing of "slum car" wheels from 1891.