- Existence: 1939-
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
The first Nevada 4-H Reunion was held on October 4, 2003, at the Nevada State 4-H Camp at Lake Tahoe. Reno Gazette-Journal columnist Erin Breen was a speaker at "The Power of Youth: Nevada's 4-H Centennial Celebration" in January 2002. Nevada Attorney General Frankie Sue Del Papa was a speaker and panelist for the event. The collection consists of correspondence, a certificate from U. S. Senator Harry Reid, planning and marketing material, newspaper clippings, and press releases.
On-going publications issued by Reid's office for his Nevada constituents, emphasizing his accomplishments. Harry Reid was a United States Senator from Nevada who served from 1987 to 2017. He served as the leader of the Senate Democrats from 2005 to 2017 and as the Senate Majority Leader from 2007 to 2015.
Records created by Harry Reid during his time in office, from Lieutenant Governor of Nevada to Senate Majority and Minority leader. The collection contains records detailing Reid's activity in local, state, and national politics primarily from the early 1970s to his retirement in 2017.
Joseph H. Robertson was a Reno, Nevada resident and professor of range management at the University of Nevada, Reno. The collection contains letters written by Robertson to Nevada's U.S. Senators and Representatives, and their responses to him. Subjects include the military, taxation, campaign finance ethics, Social Security, foreign policy, arms and gun control, wilderness and Nevada issues.
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 2
- 4-H clubs -- Nevada 1
- Athletics -- Nevada 1
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- Elections -- Nevada 1
- Environmental protection -- Nevada 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Law schools -- Accreditation 1
- Lobbying -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Politicians -- Nevada 1
- Teachers -- Training of -- Nevada 1
- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) -- Water diversion 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Washoe County (Nev.) 1
- Water -- Nevada 1 ∧ less