Glass, Mary Ellen, 1927-
- Existence: 1927-
Found in 11 Collections and/or Records:
The Commission on the Status of Women Records consist of Affirmative Action material, correspondence, membership rosters, minutes, federal guidelines, an Intercollegiate Athletic Programs for Women position paper about Title IX, and other reports. There is also the Proceedings of Two Workshop Conferences: “Training Women to Meet the Challenge of Today’s New Dimensions,” sponsored by the Governor’s Commission on the Status of Women (June 1969), and miscellaneous publications.
Includes correspondence and a biographical checklist on Maude Frazier, Nevada politician and educator, and Glass' biographical sketch on Frazier as submitted to Notable American women.
This table of yearly highs and lows of Lake Tahoe elevations was compiled by Alton and Mary Ellen Glass from U.S.G.S. Water Supply papers and records of the U.S. District Court Water Master, Reno.
Research compiled by Kosso and Mary Ellen Glass, formerly head of the Oral History Program at the University of Nevada, Reno. The collection contains material from 1980 created by Lenore M. Kosso.
Paper relating the efforts of Samuel P. Davis (April 4, 1850 – March 17, 1918), former oral historian at the University of Nevada Reno, to honor John W. Mackay with a statue sculpted by John Gutzon Borglum; the statue was placed on the campus of the University of Nevada, Reno.
- Affirmative action programs -- Nevada 1
- Affirmative action programs -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Baccalaureate addresses -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College administrators -- Selection and appointment 1
- College buildings -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College personnel management 1
- College students with disabilities -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Education -- Nevada 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Law enforcement -- Nevada 1
- Little Valley (Washoe County, Nev.) 1
- Nevada -- Description and travel 1
- Nevada -- Tours 1
- Nurses -- Education -- Nevada 1
- Politicians -- Nevada 1
- Pyramid Lake (Nev.) 1
- Ranches -- Nevada 1
- Sex discrimination -- Nevada 1
- Student movements -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 1
- Vocational education -- Nevada 1
- Water-supply -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Nevada 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) -- Biography 1
- Women employees -- Nevada 1 ∧ less