Lerude, Warren, 1937-
- Existence: 1937-
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
The Department of Journalism officially became the Donald W. Reynolds School of Journalism on September 14, 1984. These records include materials about the establishment of the new school including bylaws, correspondence, curriculum materials, and information about deans, faculty, and benefactors. Planning and promotional materials for events sponsored by the Reynolds School are also included.