Richard H. Bryan
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
The collection consists primarily of materials created and/or used by Ford during her years as Nevada state legislator and during the operation of her businesses. Additional materials include personal papers, and course materials from her role as instructor in the Women’s Studies Program at UNR. A series which was added in 1996 contains materials about the many organizations and committees she has been involved with in her professional career.
The Gathering of Governors was a special live broadcast on KNPB Channel 5 featuring four former and one current Nevada governors discussing their experiences. The collection contains the program for the broadcast.
Letters and cards received by Maughan and his wife Carolyn M. Maughan in response to letters sent by the Maughans. The collection contains material from 1963-1989 created by Jack J. Maughan.
Proclamation by Nevada Governor Richard H. Bryan declaring the week of March 4-10, 1984, as Nevada Women's History Week.
Joseph H. Robertson was a Reno, Nevada resident and professor of range management at the University of Nevada, Reno. The collection contains letters written by Robertson to Nevada's U.S. Senators and Representatives, and their responses to him. Subjects include the military, taxation, campaign finance ethics, Social Security, foreign policy, arms and gun control, wilderness and Nevada issues.
- Nevada -- Politics and government 3
- Women -- Nevada 2
- Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository Site 2
- Businesswomen -- Nevada 1
- Court administration -- Nevada 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Gambling -- Government policy -- United States 1
- Gambling -- Law and legislation -- United States 1
- Gambling industry -- Government policy -- United States 1
- Governors -- Nevada -- Interviews 1
- Hazardous waste sites -- Nevada -- Yucca Mountain 1
- Legislators -- United States -- Archives 1
- National Collegiate Athletic Association 1
- Natural resources conservation areas -- Nevada 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Nevada Women's History Week 1
- Radioactive waste disposal -- Nevada -- Yucca Mountain 1
- Reno (Nev.) -- Politics and government 1
- Tourism -- Nevada 1
- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) -- Water diversion 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 1
- Walker River (Nev.) 1
- Wilderness areas -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Political activity -- Nevada 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) 1
- Women executives -- Nevada 1
- Women government executives -- Nevada 1
- Women's studies -- Nevada 1
- Yucca Mountain (Nev.) 1 ∧ less