Wheeler, Sessions S.
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
The Albert and Emily Hilliard Endowment Records consist of annual reports, correspondence, meeting minutes, nominations for candidates for the chair, exhibit brochures, and publicity material. As visiting Hilliard Scholars, highly recognized professors, authors, and artists have lectured, given literary readings, met with classes, conducted workshops and staged exhibits for UNR students, faculty, and the general public; resumes for many Hilliard Scholars are included in the collection.
Included are trustee minutes, reports of operations, financial statements, auditors' reports, reports of executors of the Fleischmann estate, inventories of assets, tax returns, trustees' files, application lists, Nevada scholarship files (including Nevada Indian applications), files of completed grants, scrapbooks, and indexes to rejected applicants.
Sessions Wheeler was a Nevada author. Printer's copy with manuscript corrections of the novel of the same title published in 1965. Includes press copies of press notices.
Transcript of an interview of Wheeler by Allen V. Mundt on the history of environmental education in Nevada. Material from 1973.
- Black Rock Desert (Nev.) 1
- Charitable bequests -- Nevada 1
- Charitable bequests -- United States 1
- Charitable uses, trusts, and foundations -- Nevada 1
- Charitable uses, trusts, and foundations -- United States 1
- Conservation of natural resources -- Study and teaching 1
- Endowments -- Nevada 1
- Environmental education -- Nevada 1
- Fishing -- Alaska 1
- Fishing -- Pacific coast 1
- Humanities -- Nevada -- History 1
- Hunting -- North America 1
- Indians of North America -- Wars -- 1815-1875 1
- Indochina -- Description and travel 1
- Paiute Indians -- Wars, 1860 1
- Pyramid Lake (Nev.) 1
- Sheep ranchers -- Nevada 1 ∧ less