Sheppard, Craig, 1913-1978
- Existence: 1913-1978
- Existence: 1913 - 1978
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Collection consists of flyers and brochures announcing exhibits at the Sheppard Fine Arts Gallery, undated-1989, and Art Department bulletins and newsletters, 1963-1990. Newsletters include: Art Forum, 1963-1967; Contact, 1967-1977; News from the Art Club, 1981-1983; and Preview, 1976-1990. Among the exhibit items is a description of the inaugural exhibition in the Church Fine Arts Building, with a foreword by J. Craig Sheppard, artist and Chair of the Department of Art.
The Church Fine Arts Gallery's name was changed to the Yolande and Craig Sheppard Fine Arts Gallery and was referred to as the Sheppard Fine Arts Gallery. Located in the Church Fine Arts Complex, it is the site for exhibits of visiting professional artists. The name of the gallery was changed to the Sheppard Contemporary in the spring of 2013. The Sheppard Fine Arts Gallery Records consist of a letter, exhibit booklets and marketing material for exhibits.