Dangberg, Henry F.
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
H. F. Dangberg was a German-American who settled in northern Nevada in the mid-19th century. He, along with various family members, are responsible for several ranches and business enterprises in the region. Collection contains records of the Dangberg Ranch and associated businesses from the 1854-1954.
In Union Mill and Mining Company vs. H. F. Danberg, et al. case 520, the plaintiff sued to stop the defendants from diverting water, needed to power the company's mills, for agriculture from the Carson River in Nevada. The collection includes the complaints, testimonies of witnesses for plaintiff and defendants, documentary evidence, indexes of ditches involved, defendant's abstracts of title, and judgement. Created by the United States Circuit Court (9th Circuit) between 1889-1897.
- Account books 1
- Business correspondence 1
- Business enterprises -- Nevada 1
- Carson River (Nev.) -- Water rights 1
- Diaries 1
- Ditches 1
- Irrigation -- Nevada 1
- Law materials 1
- Mills and mill-work -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Politicians -- Nevada 1
- Ranching -- Nevada -- Carson River Valley 1
- Silver question -- Nevada 1
- Water -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- Water rights -- Nevada 1
- Water use -- Nevada 1
- Water-supply -- Nevada 1 ∧ less