Josephine Freeman Diaries
Scope and Contents
Manuscript diaries of life in California and at the Sierra Nevada Mountain's summer home.
- Majority of material found within 1900 - 1932
- Freeman, Josephine (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Unprocessed collection is open for research. Advanced notice is required; contact staff to schedule access. Materials must be used onsite. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law or special donor agreement.
0.75 Cubic Feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Barry Cassidy Rare Books on March 3, 2006.
- Inventory to Josephine Freeman Diaries
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script