Sparks Historic Preservation Papers
Field notes and photographs of historic structures in Sparks, Nevada, compiled for a class in historic preservation at the University of Nevada, Reno. Included are notes about the Southern Pacific Railroad depot, New Hope Covenant Church and neighboring house, Sparks Guest House, four residences, and a commercial building occupied by Harry's Business Machines, Inc.
- Kosso, Lenore M. (Lenore Marie) (Person)
Collection is open for research. Materials must be used on-site; advance notice suggested. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
0.4 Linear Feet (1 folder)
Field notes and photographs of historic structures in Sparks, Nevada, compiled for a class in historic preservation at the University of Nevada, Reno.
Lenore Kosso was formerly manuscript curator at the Special Collections Department, University of Nevada, Reno.
Arranged without hierarchy.
Ownership and Custodial History
Nevada women's archives.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Lee Kosso; Reno, Nevada
- Church buildings -- Nevada -- Sparks
- Harry's Business Machines, Inc
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration -- Nevada -- Sparks
- Historic preservation -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Nevada -- Reno
- New Hope Covenant Church (Sparks, Nev.)
- Railroad stations -- Nevada -- Sparks
- Southern Pacific Railroad Company
- Sparks (Nev.) -- History
- Sparks Guest House
- Sparks Historic Preservation Papers
- Description rules