Legislative panel tapes
Scope and Contents
Tapes of a panel discussion sponsored by the Soroptimists. Nevada state legislators from Washoe County discuss issues of interest to women which were under consideration in the 1979 legislature such as displaced homemakers, government spending policies, human services, Lake Tahoe regional planning, and taxation reform. Participants included Steve A. Coulter, Mary L. Gojack, James Kosinski, Clifford McCorkle, Sue Wagner, and Thomas R.C. Wilson.
- March 6, 1979
- Soroptimist International of Nevada (Organization)
Collection is open for research. Materials must be used on-site; advance notice suggested. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Women's service organization for women executives in business and professions.
0.4 Linear Feet (2 sound cassettes (ca. 70 min.), analog, mono.)
Language of Materials
Soroptimist International of Nevada was a women's organization for women executives in business and professions. Tapes of a panel discussion sponsored by the Soroptimists. Nevada state legislators from Washoe County discuss issues of interest to women which were under consideration in the 1979 legislature. Material from March 6, 1979.
Arranged without hierarchy.
Ownership and Custodial History
Nevada women's archives.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Del Laine; Reno, Nevada
- Coulter, Steve A. (Creator)
- Displaced homemakers -- Legal status, laws, etc -- Nevada
- Gojack, Mary, 1936-1985 (Creator)
- Government spending policy -- Nevada
- Human services -- Nevada
- Kosinski, James (Creator)
- McCorkle, Clifford (Creator)
- Regional planning -- Tahoe, Lake, Region (Calif. and Nev.)
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- Nevada
- Wagner, Sue, 1940- (Creator)
- Wilson, T. R. C., II (Thomas Randall Carson) (Creator)
- Guide to the Legislative panel tapes
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description