Warren E. Baldy Business Records
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of articles of incorporation and bylaws for companies in which Baldy has an interest. In several cases, Baldy used existing legal documents as models to write similar papers for new companies. For example, he used the basic form of the articles of incorporation of the Highland Cattle Company and penciled in information on the Aero-Cushion Tire Company. There is also one document from the Justice Court of Carson Township, Ormsby County, a petition for and notice of judgment in the case of Edward T. Patrick, plaintiff, vs R.A. McKay, defendant. Baldy served as attorney of record for the plaintiff.
- Baldy, W. E. (Warren E.) (Creator, Person)
Collection is open for research. Materials must be used on-site; advance notice suggested. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Warren E. Baldy was a lawyer and businessman who lived in Carson City. Baldy was involved in many business ventures, either as owner, stock holder, member of board of directors, administrator, or attorney.
0.21 Linear Feet (9 folders)
Language of Materials
Warren E. Baldy was a lawyer and businessman who lived in Carson City. Includes legal papers, primarily articles of incorporation, relating to Baldy's business ventures between 1913-1936.
These records are arranged in chronological order.
- Aero Cushion Tire Company
- American Brokerage and Finance Corporation
- Baldy, W. E. (Warren E.)
- Buoyancy Motor Company
- Globe Loan and Mortgage Company
- Health Research Corporation
- Highland Cattle Company
- La Palma Hotel Corporation
- Manufacturing-Distribution Organization, Inc
- Nevada Immigration Company
- Nevada Immigration and Publicity Bureau
- Ventura Asphalt Company
- Western Investment Company
- Wilson Orchards, Inc
- Guide to the Business Records of W. E. Baldy
- Susan Searcy
- July 1992
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description