Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 101
20. Korrika in Reno
Banner, the baton, chest guards and a child's chest guard used for 20. Korrika in Reno.
Alfredo Amezaga Papers
Documents, magazines and clippings about 60s and 70s trade unions’ work, the fight of the Basque priests and other people against Franco.
Anchordoquy Family Papers
Anchordoquy family's documentation, correspondence, photos, magazines, press clippings, several maps and travel guides.
Anita Anacabe Family Papers
3 letters 1938-1939 correspondance with Basque Delegation in The U.S.A.. 8 rolls of cash register receipts and many flat receipts from 1965. 1 Calendar from 1979.
Apalategi Family Papers
Transcription of an interview made to Apalategi Family about their history.
Arriza Family Papers
Booklets written by Jo Arriza. One of them is about a trip to the Basque Country and other two are a comparative researches about Basque and Lakota languages. Collection also includes correspondence and a cassette that contains Arriza's speech.
Ayudantía de la Marina de Lequeitio Collection
Communications and notifications sent by the Ayudantia and by the Comandancia. It also includes birth certificates, communications, documents to prove good behavior sent to Comandancia and enrolment documentation of youngsters.
Basque Diaspora Ephemera
Various pamphlets from different Basque-American festivals and exhibitions, a 2017 calendar, stickers, festival and events posters, pamphlets from the Basque Museum in Boise, booklet of the Jaialdi 95' in Boise, a scarf from Basque Soccer Friendly, a retrospective booklet of San Francisco Basque Club and two posters. It also includes two booklets one showing Basque sheepherder's tree carvings and the other, 'Amerikanuak!', about Basques in the U.S.
Basque Exhibition at Smithsonian Folk Festival
Basque items related to the Basque Exhibition at Smithsonian Folk Festival, such as pamphlets, posters, photographs of tree carving and typical Basque fisher's neckerchief.
Basque in the Contemporary World: Migration, Identity and Globalization Conference in Reno, Nevada Collection
The collection compiles documentation, programs, press news, papers given at the conference, abstracts of those papers, and a list of presenters at the international conference entitled “Basques in the Contemporary World: Migration, Identity, and Globalization” hosted in the summer of 1998 at the University of Nevada, Reno hosted and attended by nearly eighty scholars.
- Basques -- Nevada 27
- Basque Americans -- Nevada 24
- Basques -- California 12
- Oral histories 3
- Tree carving, Basque -- Nevada 3
- Art, Basque -- Nevada 2
- Tree carving, Basque -- California 2
- Authors and publishers -- United States 1
- Basque Americans -- Biography 1
- Casinos -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Clippings 1
- Interviews 1
- Nevada -- History 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Photographs 1
- Sheep ranchers -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Interviews 1 ∧ less
- English 68
- Spanish; Castilian 24
- Basque 9
- French 4
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- Aguirre y Lecube, José Antonio de, 1904-1960 1
- Ajuriagerra, Juan, 1903-1973 1
- Alberro Picavea, Agustín, 1898-1967 1
- Bergon, Frank 1
- Bilbao, Jon 1
- Brow, Ellen 1
- Douglass, William A. 1
- Errea, Joan 1
- Etchart, Collette 1
- Galíndez, Jesús de, 1915-1956 1
- Garate, Donald T., 1950- 1
- Gortazar y Manso de Velasco, Javier, 1878-1977 1
- Henningsen, Gustav 1
- Irala, Antonio de 1
- Irujo Ollo, Andrés, 1907-1993 1
- Irujo, Manuel de, 1891-1981 1
- Ituarte, Prudencio 1
- Jackobs, Steven C 1
- Jacobsen, William H. 1
- Landaburu, Francisco J. de 1
- Lasarte, José Maria 1
- Laxalt, Paul 1
- Laxalt, Robert, 1923-2001 1
- Legarreta, Dorothy, 1926- 1
- Leizaola, Jesús María de, 1896- 1
- Meaker, Reginald, 1877-1982 1
- Mendizabal, Alex 1
- Mitchell, Marty 1
- Monzón, Telesforo, 1904-1981 1
- North American Basque Organizations 1
- Rezola Arratibel, José de, 1900-1971 1
- Smith, Jennifer Rochelle 1
- Sota, Manuel de la 1
- Uhalde, Raymond 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Center for Basque Studies 1
- Whitby, Michael L. 1
- Whitby, Thomas J. 1
- Zarrabeitia, Luis 1 ∧ less