Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 68
Etcheto Family Papers
Documentation for the marriage of Catherine Arambel and Martin Etcheto in the U.S.
Frank Bergon Literary and Pictorial Collection
The collection includes materials (notes, drafts, correspondence) related to each of the main works by Frank Bergon, both academic and fictional writings; essays and reviews; correspondence, both professional and personal; materials related to Basque topics and family life, including an extensive collection of photographs.
Gorka Aulestia Papers
Copies of articles about Basque literature written by Gorka Aulestia and the printing proof of Aulestia's Basque-English dictionary.
Gustave Henningsen Papers
Copy of Hennigsen's "The Witches's Advocate" work.
Harrah's Tahoe Basque Festival papers
Several copies of invitations to the "Basque Festival at Harrah's Lake Tahoe".
Hobart Lovett Papers
Various documents such as clippings, advertishments, postcards, calls etc. related with Basques in the US.
Holbert-Osa oral histories collection
Oral History Project created from an opinion poll made to Basque American women.
Iban Bilbao Papers
Data about Basque people enrolled in California, data and statistics about Basques who arrived in New York port and statistics about Basque presence based on 1900 census in different States of the U.S. It also contains six books on various topics related to Basques in the U.S., maritime law and Basque regional code of laws.
Jennifer Rochelle Smith research collection
BSQAP 0097 1992
-Two copies of the undergratuate thesis A Different View of Flight: Understanding Basque Women’s Immigration to the United States through Oral History by Jennifer Rochelle Smith.
- Interviews (tapes and transcriptions) Denise Gortari, Nekane Gavica, María Vega, Mary Echeverry and mom, Alicia Garijo, Jesusa Flamarique, and Mary Jane Chabot.
Joan Errea papers
The collection contains handwritten manuscripts and drafts, both in Basque and English, of Joan Errea's published and unpublished work, plus a small selection of memorabilia.
- Language: English X
- Basques -- Nevada 24
- Basque Americans -- Nevada 19
- Basques -- California 11
- Oral histories 3
- Tree carving, Basque -- Nevada 3
- Tree carving, Basque -- California 2
- Art, Basque -- Nevada 1
- Authors and publishers -- United States 1
- Basque Americans -- Biography 1
- Casinos -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Interviews 1
- Nevada -- History 1
- Photographs 1
- Sheep ranchers -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Interviews 1 ∧ less
- Basque 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- French 1
- Bergon, Frank 1
- Brow, Ellen 1
- Douglass, William A. 1
- Errea, Joan 1
- Etchart, Collette 1
- Garate, Donald T., 1950- 1
- Henningsen, Gustav 1
- Jackobs, Steven C 1
- Jacobsen, William H. 1
- Laxalt, Paul 1
- Laxalt, Robert, 1923-2001 1
- Legarreta, Dorothy, 1926- 1
- Meaker, Reginald, 1877-1982 1
- Mitchell, Marty 1
- North American Basque Organizations 1
- Smith, Jennifer Rochelle 1
- Uhalde, Raymond 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Center for Basque Studies 1 ∧ less