Showing Collections: 31 - 40 of 101
Florencio Basaldua papers
Photos and personal correspondence of Florencio Basaldua, a notebook and a story, a manuscript and two books written by him. It also includes three big albums, two of them are from Social Clubs in Chile and the other is an autobiography.
Francisco Gorritxo Papers
Various Basque nationalism related serials, booklets, mostly on communism, press clippings regarding the Spanish Civil War and orders dictated by the Government of Bizkaia (Señorío de Vizcaya). It also includes a framed photo of the lehendakari José Antonio Agirre.
Frank Bergon Literary and Pictorial Collection
The collection includes materials (notes, drafts, correspondence) related to each of the main works by Frank Bergon, both academic and fictional writings; essays and reviews; correspondence, both professional and personal; materials related to Basque topics and family life, including an extensive collection of photographs.
Gipuzkoa Laws Collection
Laws, dictates and other issues sent via vereda to the town councils of different towns in Gipuzkoa.
Gorka Aulestia Papers
Copies of articles about Basque literature written by Gorka Aulestia and the printing proof of Aulestia's Basque-English dictionary.
Gustave Henningsen Papers
Copy of Hennigsen's "The Witches's Advocate" work.
Harrah's Tahoe Basque Festival papers
Several copies of invitations to the "Basque Festival at Harrah's Lake Tahoe".
Hobart Lovett Papers
Various documents such as clippings, advertishments, postcards, calls etc. related with Basques in the US.
Holbert-Osa oral histories collection
Oral History Project created from an opinion poll made to Basque American women.
Huarte Jauregui Papers of Spanish Civil War
More than 5,000 documents, manuscripts, maps, photographs, pamphlets, diagrams, charts and artifacts produced by both perspectives (Republican Basques and Spanish Nationalist) of the Spanish Civil War during the northern front campaign in the Basque Country.
- Basques -- Nevada 27
- Basque Americans -- Nevada 24
- Basques -- California 12
- Oral histories 3
- Tree carving, Basque -- Nevada 3
- Art, Basque -- Nevada 2
- Tree carving, Basque -- California 2
- Authors and publishers -- United States 1
- Basque Americans -- Biography 1
- Casinos -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Clippings 1
- Interviews 1
- Nevada -- History 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Photographs 1
- Sheep ranchers -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Interviews 1 ∧ less
- English 68
- Spanish; Castilian 24
- Basque 9
- French 4
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- Aguirre y Lecube, José Antonio de, 1904-1960 1
- Ajuriagerra, Juan, 1903-1973 1
- Alberro Picavea, Agustín, 1898-1967 1
- Bergon, Frank 1
- Bilbao, Jon 1
- Brow, Ellen 1
- Douglass, William A. 1
- Errea, Joan 1
- Etchart, Collette 1
- Galíndez, Jesús de, 1915-1956 1
- Garate, Donald T., 1950- 1
- Gortazar y Manso de Velasco, Javier, 1878-1977 1
- Henningsen, Gustav 1
- Irala, Antonio de 1
- Irujo Ollo, Andrés, 1907-1993 1
- Irujo, Manuel de, 1891-1981 1
- Ituarte, Prudencio 1
- Jackobs, Steven C 1
- Jacobsen, William H. 1
- Landaburu, Francisco J. de 1
- Lasarte, José Maria 1
- Laxalt, Paul 1
- Laxalt, Robert, 1923-2001 1
- Legarreta, Dorothy, 1926- 1
- Leizaola, Jesús María de, 1896- 1
- Meaker, Reginald, 1877-1982 1
- Mendizabal, Alex 1
- Mitchell, Marty 1
- Monzón, Telesforo, 1904-1981 1
- North American Basque Organizations 1
- Rezola Arratibel, José de, 1900-1971 1
- Smith, Jennifer Rochelle 1
- Sota, Manuel de la 1
- Uhalde, Raymond 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Center for Basque Studies 1
- Whitby, Michael L. 1
- Whitby, Thomas J. 1
- Zarrabeitia, Luis 1 ∧ less