Showing Collections: 41 - 50 of 100
The collection contains handwritten manuscripts and drafts, both in Basque and English, of Joan Errea's published and unpublished work, plus a small selection of memorabilia.
Diaries of Jon Corbet in his travels to Galicia and Basque Country.
Various bookmarks on four different designs, Basque Library pamphlets, some of exhibitions, pamphlets regarding Basque Databases and Basque Library's rules, a thin magazine showing recently graduated library student workers and a poster from 'Bertsolari' documentary projection.
Copy of Jon Oñatibia's diary of a trip to the Northwest, tapes for "Método de Euskera Radiofónico"/"Methode d'Euskera Pradiophonique". It also includes an English translation to his work "Método de Euskera Radiofónico" made by William H. Jacobsen.
Collection consists of documentation of José Luis de la Lombana, correspondence, academic degrees and bills.
José María de Azcarate's private documentation.
Books collected by José Ramón Zengotitabengoa on various different topics.
Copy of Joseba Gabilondo's thesis titled “Cinematic Hyperspace: New Hollywood Cinema and Science Fiction Film” and copies of his articles.
Copies of articles written, used or collected by Joseba Zulaika.
Four big files containing press articles and writings regarding Bilbao Guggenheim Museum and other museums in the Basque Country, articles written by Joseba Zulaika on Bilbao Guggenheim Museum, various studies and Ph.D. thesis on Bilbao’s and surroundings urbanisms plans, on the job market, on women, gender and prostitution and other social issues in the same area. It also includes several VHS and DVD recordings in various topics.
- Basques -- Nevada 26
- Basque Americans -- Nevada 23
- Basques -- California 11
- Oral histories 3
- Tree carving, Basque -- Nevada 3
- Art, Basque -- Nevada 2
- Clippings 2
- Tree carving, Basque -- California 2
- Basque Americans -- Biography 1
- Casinos -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Tahoe, Lake, Region (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Interviews 1
- Nevada -- History 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Photographs 1
- Sheep ranchers -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Interviews 1 ∧ less
- English 67
- Spanish; Castilian 24
- Basque 9
- French 4
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- Aguirre y Lecube, José Antonio de, 1904-1960 1
- Ajuriaguerra, Juan de, 1903-1973 1
- Alberro Picavea, Agustín, 1898-1967 1
- Bilbao, Jon 1
- Brow, Ellen 1
- Douglass, William A 1
- Errea, Joan 1
- Etchart, Collette 1
- Galíndez, Jesús de, 1915-1956 1
- Garate, Donald T., 1950- 1
- Gortazar y Manso de Velasco, Javier, 1878-1977 1
- Henningsen, Gustav 1
- Irala, Antonio de 1
- Irujo Ollo, Andrés, 1907-1993 1
- Irujo, Manuel de, 1891-1981 1
- Ituarte, Prudencio 1
- Jackobs, Steven C 1
- Jacobsen, William H. 1
- Landaburu, Francisco J. de 1
- Lasarte, José Maria 1
- Laxalt, Paul 1
- Laxalt, Robert, 1923-2001 1
- Legarreta, Dorothy, 1926 - 1988 1
- Leizaola, Jesús María de, 1896- 1
- Meaker, Reginald, 1877-1982 1
- Mendizabal, Alex 1
- Mitchell, Marty 1
- Monzón, Telesforo, 1904-1981 1
- Rezola Arratibel, José de, 1900-1971 1
- Smith, Jennifer Rochelle 1
- Sota, Manuel de la 1
- Uhalde, Raymond 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Center for Basque Studies 1
- Whitby, Michael L. 1
- Whitby, Thomas J. 1
- Zarrabeitia, Luis 1 ∧ less