Showing Collections: 51 - 60 of 101
Joseba Zulaika Papers
Copies of articles written, used or collected by Joseba Zulaika.
Joseba Zulaika Research Collection on the Guggenheim Museum
Four big files containing press articles and writings regarding Bilbao Guggenheim Museum and other museums in the Basque Country, articles written by Joseba Zulaika on Bilbao Guggenheim Museum, various studies and Ph.D. thesis on Bilbao’s and surroundings urbanisms plans, on the job market, on women, gender and prostitution and other social issues in the same area. It also includes several VHS and DVD recordings in various topics.
Joseph Garmendia clippings on Basques on the West
Clipping about Basques in Idaho, information about Basques in the Contemporary World.
Juan C. Arrosagaray Papers
Bertsos created by Juan C. Arrosagaray and Juan Echamendi. It also includes a genealogy from 1714-1980, songs and several cassettes.
Kay Hummel collection on Luís Valentín Gómez Lekube, «el Cojo» Gómez
Copies of the intelligence services of the US, documents about actions taken by Manuel Intxausti with US authorities to bring José Antonio Agirre to America and copies of two books: “El Cojo Gómez” and a history book about Basques in Colombia.
Koldo San Sebastián Collection of Spanish Civil War and Basque Exile Papers
Various dossiers. Part of them are about The Spanish Civil War and the Basque Government, others are about the Spanish political Transition in the Basque Country and some others about the Galeuzca and Euzko Gogoa done by Euzko Gaztedi of Venezuela. All of them have been either created or collected by Koldo San Sebastian.
Lauburu Association Collection
Newspaper clippings about Basque issues from Idaho and Nevada.
Laxalt family correspondence
Original personal correspondence of Laxalt Family.
Laxalt Urza Recordings
34 cassettes; 11 of them are from «246 Voices in Montana’s past» collection and the other 23 are interviews. It also includes a newspaper supplement.
Dorothy Legarreta Research Collection on Basque refugee children
Dorothy Legarreta (1926-1988) was an academic, author, and activist. The photos, newspaper clippings, programs, letters, and booklets in this collection were compiled by her while researching the trauma Basque children suffered from the Spanish Civil War and being evacuated for her book: The Guernica generation : Basque refugee children of the Spanish Civil War.
- Basques -- Nevada 27
- Basque Americans -- Nevada 24
- Basques -- California 12
- Oral histories 3
- Tree carving, Basque -- Nevada 3
- Art, Basque -- Nevada 2
- Tree carving, Basque -- California 2
- Authors and publishers -- United States 1
- Basque Americans -- Biography 1
- Casinos -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Clippings 1
- Interviews 1
- Nevada -- History 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Photographs 1
- Sheep ranchers -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Interviews 1 ∧ less
- English 68
- Spanish; Castilian 24
- Basque 9
- French 4
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- Aguirre y Lecube, José Antonio de, 1904-1960 1
- Ajuriagerra, Juan, 1903-1973 1
- Alberro Picavea, Agustín, 1898-1967 1
- Bergon, Frank 1
- Bilbao, Jon 1
- Brow, Ellen 1
- Douglass, William A. 1
- Errea, Joan 1
- Etchart, Collette 1
- Galíndez, Jesús de, 1915-1956 1
- Garate, Donald T., 1950- 1
- Gortazar y Manso de Velasco, Javier, 1878-1977 1
- Henningsen, Gustav 1
- Irala, Antonio de 1
- Irujo Ollo, Andrés, 1907-1993 1
- Irujo, Manuel de, 1891-1981 1
- Ituarte, Prudencio 1
- Jackobs, Steven C 1
- Jacobsen, William H. 1
- Landaburu, Francisco J. de 1
- Lasarte, José Maria 1
- Laxalt, Paul 1
- Laxalt, Robert, 1923-2001 1
- Legarreta, Dorothy, 1926- 1
- Leizaola, Jesús María de, 1896- 1
- Meaker, Reginald, 1877-1982 1
- Mendizabal, Alex 1
- Mitchell, Marty 1
- Monzón, Telesforo, 1904-1981 1
- North American Basque Organizations 1
- Rezola Arratibel, José de, 1900-1971 1
- Smith, Jennifer Rochelle 1
- Sota, Manuel de la 1
- Uhalde, Raymond 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Center for Basque Studies 1
- Whitby, Michael L. 1
- Whitby, Thomas J. 1
- Zarrabeitia, Luis 1 ∧ less