Showing Collections: 81 - 90 of 101
Prudencio Ituarte memoir
Escritos Prudencio Iruarte. Prudencio Ituarte's memoir, copy. Prudencio started writing the biography on October 12th, 1961. The memoir recalls Prudencio's whole life, from his early years in Lekeitio, Bizkaia, Basque Country, to his migration to Mexico, his life as a Basque migrant, all the way to his last will.
R.A. Gallop Papers
Photos of Basque Country, Castilla, Aragon and other Basque issues. It also includes various music sheets of Basque popular music and some “bertso”s.
Ramón de la Sota Papers
Series of articles titled “Le Tragique Destin d’Euskadi” published in “La Petit Girond” by Pierre Dumas.
Ramón Goñi Nagore Papers
Ramon Goñi Nagore’s correspondence, various press clippings, five booklets on various topics, a photo album, reports sent by Napar Buru Batzarra to Euskadi Buru Batzarra and a report about the Area allotted to agriculture called San Miguel de la Encomienda. There is also a book made out of press clippings from the sections “El carlismo y los fueros” in the “Napartarra” serial.
Reginald Meaker Interviews
Tapes and transcripts of the oral history to Reginald Meaker conducted by Collette Etchart in 1976. Also, a manuscript of Menaker's book.
Robert Herman Papers
Research work done by Robert Herman about the music heritage of the Basque immigrants in U.S.
Robert Laxalt Papers
Dominique Laxalt’s accounts, documentation, an invitation and correspondence regarding Basque issues, bertsos, cardboards and a speech for Eloy Placer’s funeral. It also includes two dossiers about Robert Laxalt’s biography and works and Spanish translations of some of his works.
Robert P. Clark Papers
Different kind of materials related to Basque political issues, especially ETA and the Basque Conflict. It includes several articles written by Oriol P. Sunyer and Robert P. Clark, press dossiers and clippings, maps, election results, Basque laws, newspaper supplements and a magazine, various reports and a a copy of the book “The Legitimacy of Ethnonationalist Insurgency” by Robert P. Clark.
Roslyn M. Frank Papers
Five copies of manuscripts written by Roslyn Frank.
Sandra Ott Papers
Copies of articles written by Sandra Ott.
- Basques -- Nevada 27
- Basque Americans -- Nevada 24
- Basques -- California 12
- Oral histories 3
- Tree carving, Basque -- Nevada 3
- Art, Basque -- Nevada 2
- Tree carving, Basque -- California 2
- Authors and publishers -- United States 1
- Basque Americans -- Biography 1
- Casinos -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Clippings 1
- Interviews 1
- Nevada -- History 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Photographs 1
- Sheep ranchers -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Interviews 1 ∧ less
- English 68
- Spanish; Castilian 24
- Basque 9
- French 4
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- Aguirre y Lecube, José Antonio de, 1904-1960 1
- Ajuriagerra, Juan, 1903-1973 1
- Alberro Picavea, Agustín, 1898-1967 1
- Bergon, Frank 1
- Bilbao, Jon 1
- Brow, Ellen 1
- Douglass, William A. 1
- Errea, Joan 1
- Etchart, Collette 1
- Galíndez, Jesús de, 1915-1956 1
- Garate, Donald T., 1950- 1
- Gortazar y Manso de Velasco, Javier, 1878-1977 1
- Henningsen, Gustav 1
- Irala, Antonio de 1
- Irujo Ollo, Andrés, 1907-1993 1
- Irujo, Manuel de, 1891-1981 1
- Ituarte, Prudencio 1
- Jackobs, Steven C 1
- Jacobsen, William H. 1
- Landaburu, Francisco J. de 1
- Lasarte, José Maria 1
- Laxalt, Paul 1
- Laxalt, Robert, 1923-2001 1
- Legarreta, Dorothy, 1926- 1
- Leizaola, Jesús María de, 1896- 1
- Meaker, Reginald, 1877-1982 1
- Mendizabal, Alex 1
- Mitchell, Marty 1
- Monzón, Telesforo, 1904-1981 1
- North American Basque Organizations 1
- Rezola Arratibel, José de, 1900-1971 1
- Smith, Jennifer Rochelle 1
- Sota, Manuel de la 1
- Uhalde, Raymond 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Center for Basque Studies 1
- Whitby, Michael L. 1
- Whitby, Thomas J. 1
- Zarrabeitia, Luis 1 ∧ less