Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Identifier: NUB 15/20/26
Scope and Contents The Commission on the Status of Women Records consist of Affirmative Action material, correspondence, membership rosters, minutes, federal guidelines, an Intercollegiate Athletic Programs for Women position paper about Title IX, and other reports. There is also the Proceedings of Two Workshop Conferences: “Training Women to Meet the Challenge of Today’s New Dimensions,” sponsored by the Governor’s Commission on the Status of Women (June 1969), and miscellaneous publications.
Identifier: AC 0091
Abstract The records contain committee minutes and general correspondence, affirmative action plans and policies, and records of the Disabled Persons Subcommittee.
Abstract Includes correspondence and a biographical checklist on Maude Frazier, Nevada politician and educator, and Glass' biographical sketch on Frazier as submitted to Notable American women.
Identifier: AC 0061
Abstract This collection consists primarily of audio-tapes of interviews concerning Governor's Day, May 5, 1970. In addition to the tapes, there is the project proposal, a list of the questions asked, and copies of letters stating individual restrictions.
Abstract This table of yearly highs and lows of Lake Tahoe elevations was compiled by Alton and Mary Ellen Glass from U.S.G.S. Water Supply papers and records of the U.S. District Court Water Master, Reno.
Abstract Research compiled by Kosso and Mary Ellen Glass, formerly head of the Oral History Program at the University of Nevada, Reno
Identifier: AC 0052
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, reports, campus publications, and other records from the office of the president of the University of Nevada, Reno, 1965-1974. Presidents serving during this period are Charles J. Armstrong, 1958-1965; N. Edd Miller, 1965-1973; and Max C. Milam, 1974-1978.
Identifier: AC 0010
Abstract The records in this collection include the petitions supporting Crowley's candidacy and news clippings. Also included are taped interviews with eight members of the search committee, conducted by the Oral History Program, and entitled Presidential Search Committee Memoirs, 1978-1979.
Abstract Paper relating the efforts of Samuel P. Davis to honor John W. Mackay with a statue sculpted by John Gutzon Broglum; the statue was placed on the campus of the University of Nevada, Reno.
Abstract Includes field notes and draft of the book by Al and Mary Ellen Glass, Touring Nevada: a historic and scenic guide.
- Names: Glass, Mary Ellen X
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 6
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 5
- Affirmative action programs -- Nevada 1
- Affirmative action programs -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Baccalaureate addresses -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College administrators -- Selection and appointment 1
- College buildings -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College personnel management 1
- College students with disabilities -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Education -- Nevada 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Law enforcement -- Nevada 1
- Little Valley (Washoe County, Nev.) 1
- Nevada -- Description and travel 1
- Nevada -- Tours 1
- Nurses -- Education -- Nevada 1
- Politicians -- Nevada 1
- Pyramid Lake (Nev.) 1
- Ranches -- Nevada 1
- Sex discrimination -- Nevada 1
- Stead Air Force Base (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Student movements -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Tahoe, Lake, Region (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 1
- Vocational education -- Nevada 1
- Water-supply -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Nevada 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) -- Biography 1
- Women employees -- Nevada 1 ∧ less