Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract Collection contains Creel Family papers, mainly correspondence; U.S. Indian Service Records; approximately 4500 original and collected photographs, prints and negatives of American Indians.
Abstract Includes papers and correspondence for the offices Getchell held; mines and mining prospects, principally with the development of the Betty O'Neal Mines at Betty O'Neal, Nevada, and the Gold Circle Consolidated Mines at Midas, Nevada; the Dan Tucker Mine at Frenchman's Station, Nevada; the Security Mining Company at Betty O'Neal; the Skykomish Copper Company at Index, Washington; and the Lost Cabin Mine at Alturas, California.
Abstract Included are letters to and from Nevada politicians, and from Harry S. Bunker, treasurer of Speidel Newspapers, Inc. In addition to letters there are occasionally newspaper clippings and election ephemeral.
Abstract Primarily correspondence and diaries relating to all aspects of Miller's career and interests. Includes letters from many state and national leaders.
Abstract Nevada mining corporation organized in 1897; head office moved to New York 1942; company dissolved 1971. Company was largely owned by the Anson Phelps Stokes family which operated mining, transportation, and banking enterprises in Nevada and eastern California. Part of the company's property near Berlin, NV as purchased by the State for Ichthyosaurus State Park. The collection includes: Minutes, articles of incorporation, bylaws, stock certificates, legal records, litigation records, financial...
Abstract The Nevada Mining Association’s membership consisted of the principle metal producers in Nevada who banded together for protection, mutual cooperation, and assistance. These records include incorporation papers, minutes of the executive committee, membership lists, correspondence, reports, and position statements.
Abstract Letters from Clarence M. Oddie containing recollections about some events in his brother's life and scrapbooks of clippings and pamphlets.,Scrapbooks have three themes: Oddie as governor, 1910-1914; Nevada politics, 1891-1921: and Nevada sports, 1897-1921 (including the Corbett-Fitzsimmons fight).
Abstract Largely, correspondence on political or postal matters; also some legal documents, an aircraft squadron training manual, and printed congressional materials such as bills and hearings.
- Names: Oddie, Tasker L. (Tasker Lowndes) X
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 3
- Nevada -- Politics and government 3
- Copper mines and mining -- Nevada 2
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada 2
- Politicians -- Nevada 2
- Arizona -- Politics and government 1
- Austin (Nev.) 1
- Banks and banking -- Nevada 1
- Bee culture 1
- Berlin (Nev.) 1
- Berlin-Ichthyosaur State Park (Nev.) 1
- Boxing -- Nevada 1
- Crow Indians 1
- Dan Tucker Mine (Nev.) 1
- Delaware -- Politics and government 1
- Indians of North America -- California 1
- Indians of North America -- Florida 1
- Indians of North America -- Montana 1
- Indians of North America -- Nevada 1
- Indians of North America -- Utah 1
- Ione (Nev.) 1
- Journalists -- Nevada 1
- Lost Cabin Mine (Calif.) 1
- Mellan Gold Mines 1
- Mono Indians 1
- Nevada state journal (Reno, Nev. : 1907) 1
- Paiute Indians 1
- Parks -- Nevada 1
- Pyramid Lake Indian Reservation (Nev.) 1
- Railroads -- Nevada 1
- Seminole Indians 1
- Shoshoni Indians 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Silver question -- Nevada 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1901-1953 1
- Veterans -- United States 1
- Wages -- Miners -- Nevada 1
- Washo Indians 1
- Workers' compensation -- Nevada 1
- Yokuts Indians 1 ∧ less