Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: AC 0426
Abstract Records consist of agendas, minutes and materials submitted during Board meetings and used by the secretary of the board to prepare the final minutes, including University and Community College System of Nevada (UCCSN) budget reports.
Identifier: AC 0457
Abstract Agendas, minutes and accompanying materials submitted during board meetings and used by the secretary of the Board to prepare the final minutes.
Identifier: AC 0555
Overview The Faculty Senate Records consist of minutes, handbooks, manuals, reports, and records from subcommittees and taskforces. Among the reports are the 1999 Core Curriculum Program Review and the University of Nevada Health Sciences Center Strategic Vision and Plan of 2006. Manuals include the Administration and Finance "How To" Book.
Identifier: AC 0591
Abstract The records include brochures for the opening commitment ceremony in 2000, fact sheets, and newspaper clippings.
Identifier: AC 0052
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, reports, campus publications, and other records from the office of the president of the University of Nevada, Reno, 1965-1974. Presidents serving during this period are Charles J. Armstrong, 1958-1965; N. Edd Miller, 1965-1973; and Max C. Milam, 1974-1978.
Identifier: AC 0556
Abstract The Records of UNR President John M. Lilley include accreditation, bylaw revisions, and planning documents for several of the University's colleges; Animal Care and Use Program reports; architectural drawings; campus policies; communication with state and federal politicians concerning the University; correspondence; the Faculty Morale Report; financial records, a history of the Earthquake Engineering Research and Education Center, Information Technology and Telecommunications material;...
Identifier: AC 0548
Abstract The Records of the President of the University of Nevada, Reno, Joseph N. Crowley consist of administrative files, bylaws, correspondence, planning documents, and material about academic units, the Board of Regents, campus committees, and university athletics, as well as reports and columns Crowley wrote for the Silver & Blue alumni magazine. Correspondents include U. S. Senators Richard Bryan and Harry Reid and Nevada Attorney General Frankie Sue Del Papa. Among the reports are the 1999...
Identifier: AC 0449
Abstract A compilation of newspaper clippings related to the University of Nevada, Reno and the University and Community College System of Nevada (UCCSN). The bulk of the clippings fall within the 1984-2001 period.
- Names: University and Community College System of Nevada. Board of Regents X
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 5
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 2
- Scholarships -- Nevada 2
- Athletics -- Nevada 1
- Campus police -- Nevada 1
- College buildings -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College personnel management 1
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- Law enforcement -- Nevada 1
- Little Valley (Washoe County, Nev.) 1
- Lobbying -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- Nurses -- Education -- Nevada 1
- Pharmacy -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Pyramid Lake (Nev.) 1
- Ranches -- Nevada 1
- Stead Air Force Base (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Teachers -- Training of -- Nevada 1
- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) -- Water diversion 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Vocational education -- Nevada 1
- Washoe County (Nev.) 1 ∧ less