Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 129
Identifier: AC 0467
Overview Ruth Louise Barakat was a student at the University of Nevada from 1946-1950. Collection contains newspaper clippings and graduation memorabilia of Barakat.
Identifier: AC 0636
Abstract The Book of the Oath records consist of the Book of the Oath, with signatures from the graduating classes from 1920-1964; along with correspondence and an article concerning the creation of the book, minutes from the Board of Regents concerning discontinuing having graduating students sign the book, and an 1925 issue of "Christian Education” with an article about the oath.
Overview Blanche Parker and Robert Bryant graduated from the University of Nevada in 1946 and 1949 respectively. The collection contains memorabilia, scrapbooks, and photographs documenting Blanche and Robert's time at UNR.
Identifier: AC 0589
Abstract The records are composed of biographical material about Dr. James E. Church, building specifications, cornerstone ceremony material, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and an invitation for a viewing of the UNR Fine Arts Complex.
Identifier: AC 0267
Abstract Correspondence between Richard G. Lillard and James E. Church. Church responds to Lillard's request for a "... long-range over-view of University affairs" and briefly describes previous university presidents and their administrations. Lillard was a consultant on the publication, The University of Nevada: an appraisal, the report of the university survey, 1956.
Identifier: AC 0596
Abstract The collection is composed of class schedules for fall, summer session, and spring semesters.
Overview The Commencement Invitation Collection was discovered by Lou Allard during the demolition of a home in Reno, Nevada. The collection includes commencement invitations sent to Mr. and Mrs. B. F. Leete from various individuals graduating from Bishop Whitaker's School for Girls and the University of Nevada.
Identifier: AC 0105
Abstract The College Bowl began in 1953 as a radio program under sponsorship of the General Electric Company, and in 1959 it became a television program.The University of Nevada received an invitation to participate and appeared on the show May 19, 1963. Collection includes general correspondence concerning the appearance, preparation for the show, photographs, samples of questions, news releases, news clippings, and information on College Bowl teams and statistics
Abstract Includes typescripts of Clel E. Georgetta's manuscripts, published and unpublished, fiction and non-fiction, much of it based on Nevada themes, characters, and locales personal diaries letters to daughter Caryl Georgetta political and other speeches short stories, articles, and book manuscripts and scrapbooks of clippings. Topics include the Nevada sheep industry, Georgetta's Triune ranch, his law practice and clients local and state politics attitudes toward women and minorities and...
- Names: University of Nevada X
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 126
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 3
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada 4
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 3
- Athletics -- Nevada 2
- College buildings -- Nevada -- Reno 2
- Commencement ceremonies -- Nevada 2
- Oaths -- Nevada 2
- Agricultural machinery -- Design and construction 1
- Albums (Books) 1
- Architecture -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Art -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Artists -- Nevada 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Bonds -- Nevada 1
- Clubs -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College campuses -- Nevada -- Reno -- Maps 1
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- College students -- Nevada 1
- Divorce -- Nevada 1
- Dormitories -- Nevada 1
- Foreign correspondents -- Diaries 1
- Greek letter societies -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Gymnasiums -- Nevada 1
- Invitation cards 1
- Judges -- Nevada 1
- Lawyers -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Manners and customs -- Nevada 1
- Minorities -- Nevada 1
- Nevada -- Description and travel 1
- Nevada -- Fiction 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- Photographs 1
- Reno (Nev.) -- Politics and government 1
- Schedules, School 1
- School mascots -- Nevada 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sheep ranches -- Nevada 1
- Sports for women -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Students -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Mascots 1
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc 1
- War correspondents -- Diaries 1
- Wolves Frolic, Reno, Nev., 1918-1938 1
- Women -- Nevada 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Journalists 1 ∧ less