Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Identifier: AC 0477
Overview The Board of Regents was established by the Nevada State Constitution in 1864 with the first Board created in 1865. The Board is responsible for the governance of the institutions comprising the Nevada System of Higher Education. Records consist of agendas, minutes, and materials submitted during Board meetings and used by the secretary of the Board to prepare the final minutes, including Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports.
Identifier: AC 0453
Overview Records of the principle fundraising organization of the University of Nevada, Reno, related to the development of funding sources, investments, and support of university programs. The records consist of Board of Trustees and Executive Committee meeting agendas, minutes, and accompanying materials, which include correspondence and memoranda, financial records, subcommittee materials, by-laws and other procedural and policy papers, organizational papers, promotional and event material, and...
Identifier: AC 0554
Overview The Records of the President of the University of Nevada, Reno, Milton D. Glick, include bylaws, capital improvement studies, correspondence, data about academic units, architectural drawings, enrollment data, Fire Science Academy material, Nevada State Legislature reports, Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports, UNR planning reports, newspaper clippings, transcripts of speeches, and Yucca Mountain Project reports.
Identifier: AC 0294
Abstract Invitations, tickets, programs, press clippings, scripts, 1984-1991. Includes videotapes of presentations by Dom DeLuise, 1984; Tony Orlando, 1985; Rich Little, 1988; Yakov Smirnoff, 1990; and Norm Crosby, 1991.
Identifier: AC 0556
Abstract The Records of UNR President John M. Lilley include accreditation, bylaw revisions, and planning documents for several of the University's colleges; Animal Care and Use Program reports; architectural drawings; campus policies; communication with state and federal politicians concerning the University; correspondence; the Faculty Morale Report; financial records, a history of the Earthquake Engineering Research and Education Center, Information Technology and Telecommunications material;...
Identifier: AC 0548
Abstract The Records of the President of the University of Nevada, Reno, Joseph N. Crowley consist of administrative files, bylaws, correspondence, planning documents, and material about academic units, the Board of Regents, campus committees, and university athletics, as well as reports and columns Crowley wrote for the Silver & Blue alumni magazine. Correspondents include U. S. Senators Richard Bryan and Harry Reid and Nevada Attorney General Frankie Sue Del Papa. Among the reports are the 1999...
Identifier: AC 0250
Abstract Collection includes proposals, reports and correspondence.These records, 1976-1986, are from the tenure of Dr. &chard E. Dankworth as Director of Extended Programs and Continuing Education, 1976- 1978; Vice President for University Services, 1978-1980; Vice President for Public Affairs, 1980-1984; and Vice President for University Advancement, 1984-1986.Records document development of the [Lawlor] Special Events Center, the University of Nevada-Reno Foundation (which is...
- Names: University of Nevada, Reno Foundation X
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 3
- College sports -- Nevada 2
- Educational fund raising -- Nevada 2
- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) -- Water diversion 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Athletics -- Nevada 1
- Campus police -- Nevada 1
- Education, Higher -- Nevada 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Fund raising -- Nevada 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Lobbying -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- National Collegiate Athletic Association 1
- Pharmacy -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Reno (Nev.) -- Politics and government 1
- Scholarships -- Nevada 1
- Teachers -- Training of -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Finance 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Employees 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Walker River (Nev.) 1
- Washoe County (Nev.) 1
- Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository Site 1 ∧ less