Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 20
Identifier: AC 0477
Overview The Board of Regents was established by the Nevada State Constitution in 1864 with the first Board created in 1865. The Board is responsible for the governance of the institutions comprising the Nevada System of Higher Education. Records consist of agendas, minutes, and materials submitted during Board meetings and used by the secretary of the Board to prepare the final minutes, including Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports.
Identifier: AC 0488
Abstract The University of Nevada School of Medicine Records consist of miscellaneous reports, correspondence, brochures and newspaper clippings about the organization, operation, and development of the school since it became a four-year degree-granting institution.
Identifier: AC 0052
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, reports, campus publications, and other records from the office of the president of the University of Nevada, Reno, 1965-1974. Presidents serving during this period are Charles J. Armstrong, 1958-1965; N. Edd Miller, 1965-1973; and Max C. Milam, 1974-1978.
Identifier: AC 0641
Abstract The records include academic material, articles by Dr. John N. Chappel, faculty lists, minutes, photographs, planning documents, residency training policy manuals, and videocassettes.
Identifier: AC 0346
Abstract Accreditation records: survey questionnaires, reports of site visitation, and reports of the surveys, 1969-1987.
Identifier: NUB 35/01/06
Scope and Contents Announcements and Brochures.
Identifier: NUB 35/01/04
Scope and Contents Catalog, 1982/1983-
Identifier: NUB 35/03/02
Scope and Contents Edna S. Brigham Clinical Education Building/Family Medicine Center dedication, 1986.
Identifier: NUB 35/03/01
Scope and Contents Sol and Ella Savitt Medical Sciences Building dedication, 1982.
- Names: University of Nevada School of Medicine X
- College buildings -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College personnel management 1
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- Education, Higher -- Nevada 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Law enforcement -- Nevada 1
- Little Valley (Washoe County, Nev.) 1
- Medical colleges -- History -- Nevada 1
- Mental health services -- Nevada 1
- Nurses -- Education -- Nevada 1
- Psychiatry -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Pyramid Lake (Nev.) 1
- Ranches -- Nevada 1
- Stead Air Force Base (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Finance 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Employees 1
- Vocational education -- Nevada 1 ∧ less