Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 15
Abstract Minutes of meetings, including organizational meeting, include summary of business and names of members and officers.
Abstract Included are minutes of meetings, articles of incorporation, and by laws.
Abstract Customers' accounts include lists of goods purchased and amounts owed and paid.
Abstract Book "A" of Surveyor's records includes surveys by G. F. Allardt, City Surveyor, and S. T. Armstrong, Deputy Surveyor; city ordinance creating and defining the office; and tables establishing the official grades of city streets and alleys.
Abstract Included are receipts for goods purchased by Duncan and Company and a letter from John Duncan to William (Bill) Duncan discussing horse trading and the possibility of Howard and Sanchez starting a bank in Austin, Nevada.
Abstract Photocopies of a series of articles from the Chico enterprise (California) consisting of recollections of Nelson's years in Nevada with anecdotes concerning the social customs and political life of the era and his life as a miner, with sketches of journalists and political figures of Virginia City. Also included is a sketch of wheat ranching in northern California from 1860-1863 near Nelson.
Abstract Indenture from Lewis Brady to William C. Harrington, selling lots 21-28 on Main Street, Austin, Nevada Territory.
Abstract Indenture from H.S. Howes to Orlando Jennings, selling lots in the town of Austin, Nevada Territory.
Overview Albert C. Williams was born in Nevada in 1883 and lived in Austin and Tonopah, Nevada. In 1904 he worked for the Nevada Central Railroad train station, which ran from Austin to Battle Mountain, Nevada and connected to the Southern Pacific. By September of the same year, he found a new job at a bank in Tonopah. Collection contains four letters from Williams to his cousin Leonora Kennedy who lived in Florin, California.
Abstract Nevada mining corporation organized in 1897; head office moved to New York 1942; company dissolved 1971. Company was largely owned by the Anson Phelps Stokes family which operated mining, transportation, and banking enterprises in Nevada and eastern California. Part of the company's property near Berlin, NV as purchased by the State for Ichthyosaurus State Park. The collection includes: Minutes, articles of incorporation, bylaws, stock certificates, legal records, litigation records, financial...
- Subject: Austin (Nev.) X
- Allardt, G. F. 1
- Ancient Order of Hibernians. Lander County No. 1 (Austin, Nev.) 1
- Armstrong, Samuel Treat ((Surveyor)) 1
- Austin Cemetery Association 1
- Austin Meat Market 1
- Austin Mining Company (Nev.) 1
- Austin. City Surveyor (Nev. Territory) 1
- Brady, Lewis 1
- Curtis, Allen A. 1
- Curtis, Harriet K. 1
- Curtis, Melville 1
- Curtis, Sallie 1
- Downeyville Mining Company 1
- Duncan and Company 1
- Duncan, John M. ((Merchant)) 1
- Duncan, William H. 1
- Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian (U.S.) 1
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 1
- Goldfield Blue Bell Mining Company 1
- Gustie, Mary Curtis 1
- Harrington, William C. 1
- Howes, H. S. 1
- Jennings, Orlando 1
- Kennedy, Leonora 1
- Manhattan Mining and Reduction Company 1
- McCarran, Pat 1
- Murphy, John F. ((Of Austin, Nev.)) 1
- Nelson, Henry 1
- Nevada Central Motor Lines, Incorporated 1
- Nevada Central Railroad Company 1
- Nevada Company 1
- Oddie, Tasker L. (Tasker Lowndes) 1
- Order of the Eastern Star. Electa Chapter no. 2 (Austin, Nev.) 1
- Redfield, Lucretia 1
- State Bank of Nevada 1
- Stokes, Anson Phelps 1
- Stokes, Isaac N. Phelps 1
- Stokes, James Graham Phelps 1
- Trolson, Jacob 1
- Trolson, Josie 1
- United States. Post Office Department 1
- Wheeler, George M. (George Montague) 1
- Williams, Bert 1 ∧ less