Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
Identifier: AC 0506
Abstract Records include a copy of the University of Nevada, Reno Outreach Strategic Planning Task Force's Final Report of April 2003, brochures for the annual Art of the Children's Book Festival, course catalogs and brochures, a Directory of the Nevada State Libraries, and three telecourse videotapes, including one that provided distance education media orientation for instructors and students participating in Nevada Reading Excellence Act (NREA) programming.
Identifier: AC 0501
Abstract The records consist of a mimeographed list of the first correspondence courses offered by the University of Nevada.
Identifier: AC 0497
Abstract The records consist of the first list of correspondence courses offered by the University of Nevada, the Home Study at the University of Nevada Announcement of Courses (1948); reports of registration for correspondence courses from June 1947 through November 1949, and correspondence involving finances through early 1950.
Identifier: AC 0503
Abstract Correspondence and course catalogs.
Identifier: AC 0507
Overview Collection consists of course and program catalogs, marketing material for fall and spring term classes, information about Nevada librarian certification courses, and a promotional videotape for televised distance education in Nevada.
Identifier: AC 0502
Abstract The University of Nevada General University Extension records consist of annual reports, class schedules, conference and workshop reports, two creative writing anthologies: "A Fallon Fascicle" (English 305, Spring 1965) and "Beating Wings" (1967-68), newsletters (1970-74), and other program publications from 1951-1977. Of particular interest is a self evaluation study from 1975, two anthologies by creative writing students, the Statewide Workshop on the Aging Conference Report (1968),...
Identifier: AC 0638
Abstract The records of University of Nevada President Joseph Edward Stubbs include the syllabus of the third lecture, "An Hour with Aristotle," part of a six-lecture course, "An Historical Study in Ethics," by Dr. Joseph E. Stubbs; printed transcriptions of his public addresses, his reports to the Board of Regents about the University, and the issue of the University of Nevada Sagebrush containing his obituary.
Identifier: NUB 26/01/05
Abstract A financial report of registrations for correspondence study from November 1944 to November 1949.
Identifier: AC 0500
Abstract The School of Education records include articles that appeared in issues of the University of Nevada Bulletin in the 1930s, course catalogs from 1949-53, and several correspondence study reports from 1950 by chemistry professor Meryl W. Deming, who served as the Director of Extension. Manuscript drafts by Dr. Harold N. Brown for an unidentified publication about early primary reading texts are also included.
Identifier: AC 0630
Abstract The University of Nevada conducted its first Summer School in 1912. The students, all school teachers, began a diary describing their experiences, including extracurricular activities in Reno, Virginia City, and at Lake Tahoe. The diary was continued by the Summer School students of 1913 and 1914. A QR code for the diary was created in 2013 after the diary was digitized for online access.
- Subject: Continuing education -- Nevada X
- Art of the Children's Book Festival 2
- University of Nevada. College of Arts and Science. Correspondence Study Department 2
- Agricultural Chemicals Conference (7th: January 1970: Reno, Nev.) 1
- Brown, Harold N. 1
- Childs, Gayle B. 1
- Deming, Meryl William 1
- Neuberger, Gay C., Dr. 1
- Nevada State University 1
- Nevada State University. Department of University Extension 1
- Pennsylvanians (Musical group) 1
- Statewide workshop on the aging (Stead, Nev. : May 1968) 1
- Stubbs, Joseph Edward 1
- Traner, Fred W. 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. College of Extended Studies 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Division of Continuing Education 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Extended Programs and Continuing Education 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. General University Extension 1
- University of Nevada. College of Education. Summer Session 1
- University of Nevada. Office of Admissions and Records. Correspondence Study Department 1
- University of Nevada. School of Education 1
- University of Nevada. Summer Session. 1st Annual Western States' Fred Waring Music Workshop 1
- Waring, Fred 1 ∧ less