Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 31
Documents, magazines and clippings about 60s and 70s trade unions’ work, the fight of the Basque priests and other people against Franco.
Communications and notifications sent by the Ayudantia and by the Comandancia. It also includes birth certificates, communications, documents to prove good behavior sent to Comandancia and enrolment documentation of youngsters.
Jon Bilbao was a university instructor, a bibliographer, and an activist for Basque nationalism. The collection contains his correspondence with several members of the Basque Government and Partido Nacionalista Vasco (PNV). Also included are materials related to his reference work Eusko Bibliographia, including its card catalog.
Typewritten originals of “Historia de la pelota vasca en las Américas” edited by Carmelo Urza and several books.
Several books collected by Emilia Doyaga regarding various Basque topics.
Photos and personal correspondence of Florencio Basaldua, a notebook and a story, a manuscript and two books written by him. It also includes three big albums, two of them are from Social Clubs in Chile and the other is an autobiography.
Various Basque nationalism related serials, booklets, mostly on communism, press clippings regarding the Spanish Civil War and orders dictated by the Government of Bizkaia (Señorío de Vizcaya). It also includes a framed photo of the lehendakari José Antonio Agirre.
Laws, dictates and other issues sent via vereda to the town councils of different towns in Gipuzkoa.
Copies of articles about Basque literature written by Gorka Aulestia and the printing proof of Aulestia's Basque-English dictionary.
More than 5,000 documents, manuscripts, maps, photographs, pamphlets, diagrams, charts and artifacts produced by both perspectives (Republican Basques and Spanish Nationalist) of the Spanish Civil War during the northern front campaign in the Basque Country.
- Language: Spanish; Castilian X
- University of Nevada, Reno. Jon Bilbao Basque Library 24
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 4
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 3
- Basque Americans -- Nevada 2
- Environmental protection -- Nevada 2
- Business correspondence 1
- Business enterprises -- Nevada 1
- Clippings 1
- Hispanic Americans -- History -- Nevada 1
- Mineral industries -- Environmental aspects 1
- Nevada -- Emigration and immigration 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Oral histories 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Reclamation of land -- Nevada 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Universities and colleges -- Recruiting -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Water -- Nevada 1 ∧ less
- English 9
- Basque 2
- French 1
- Aguirre y Lecube, José Antonio de, 1904-1960 1
- Ajuriagerra, Juan, 1903-1973 1
- Alberro Picavea, Agustín, 1898-1967 1
- Bilbao, Jon 1
- Cullison, Jennifer 1
- Democratic Party (Nev.) 1
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 1
- Galíndez, Jesús de, 1915-1956 1
- Gortazar y Manso de Velasco, Javier, 1878-1977 1
- Irala, Antonio de 1
- Irujo Ollo, Andrés, 1907-1993 1
- Irujo, Manuel de, 1891-1981 1
- Ituarte, Prudencio 1
- Jackobs, Steven C 1
- Landaburu, Francisco J. de 1
- Lasarte, José Maria 1
- Leizaola, Jesús María de, 1896- 1
- Mendizabal, Alex 1
- Monzón, Telesforo, 1904-1981 1
- Nevada Small Business Development Center 1
- Reid, Harry 1
- Rezola Arratibel, José de, 1900-1971 1
- Sepúlveda-Pulvirenti, Emma 1
- Sierra Club 1
- Sierra Club. Toiyabe Chapter 1
- Snedden, Lois 1
- Sota, Manuel de la 1
- University of Nevada, Reno 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Latino Research Center 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Office for Prospective Students 1
- Urban, Max 1
- Urban, Micheline 1
- Western Mining Action Network 1
- Western Mining Activist Network 1
- Zarrabeitia, Luis 1 ∧ less