Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
Identifier: NUB 19/01/01
Scope and Contents Paste-up, production copy of the 1940 Artemisia, advertising contract booklet for 1948 Artemisia; list of advertisers for 1949 Artemisia.
Identifier: NUB 19/01/02
Scope and Contents Copper printing plates, 1908-
Identifier: AC 0523
Abstract The Associated Students of the University of Nevada (ASUN) was established in the fall of 1896. As the undergraduate student body organization it has several areas of responsibilities, including student organization recognition. Any student organization which wishes to establish an activities program or use on-campus facilities must petition ASUN, have a faculty or staff advisor, and membership must be consistent with the aims of the university. The ASUN began publishing a yearbook for the...
Identifier: AC 0236
Overview The campus government was established in the fall of 1896 and was primarily concerned about creating and enforcing campus traditions. It developed into the Associated Students of the University of Nevada (ASUN) about 1908. Officials, elected at the end of each school year, assume their duties at the beginning of the following semester. The collection includes minutes of the student body meetings, 1916-1929; reports of the finance board, 1926-1956; reports by the outgoing president to the...
Identifier: NUB 21/
Scope and Contents Scrapbooks, 1895-1965.
Identifier: AC 0272
Overview The records in this collection include ASUN Senate minutes, correspondence, organizational documents, marketing material about ASUN events, publications, reports, ASUN Bookstore records, Wolves Frolic programs, and information about recognized honorary and social student organizations. Club records may include articles of incorporation, correspondence, and event flyers. Of interest is a poster autographed by entertainer Red Skelton concerning his 1983 appearance on campus to give a lecture.
Identifier: AC 0477
Overview The Board of Regents was established by the Nevada State Constitution in 1864 with the first Board created in 1865. The Board is responsible for the governance of the institutions comprising the Nevada System of Higher Education. Records consist of agendas, minutes, and materials submitted during Board meetings and used by the secretary of the Board to prepare the final minutes, including Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports.
Identifier: AC 0065
Overview In April 1973, University President N. Edd Miller appointed the University of Nevada Centennial Committee to plan and execute the observance, in 1974-1975, of the 100th anniversary of the founding of the University of Nevada, Reno. The chairman of the committee was Samuel M. Basta, Dean of Community Relations. The collection contains correspondence, committee minutes, memorandums, and reports, 1973-1975; a traveling slide presentation sponsored by General University Extension in conjunction...
Dates: 1893-1975; Majority of material found within 1971-1975
Identifier: AC 0557
Overview The Getchell Library building served as the third home for the University of Nevada, Reno's main library from 1961 until 2008. It was demolished in December 2013 to make room for the new Pennington Student Achievement Center. The collection contains materials relating to the history of the building, including specifications, remodel information, and cornerstone dedication. Additionally, the time capsule from the demolition of the building is also included.
Identifier: AC 0496
Overview The Nevada Wolf Shop is a non-profit organization operated for the benefit of University of Nevada students and faculty. The operation of the bookstore is under the jurisdiction of the Associated Students of the University of Nevada (ASUN) Board of Finance Control. The collection consist of a Business Products Catalog and miscellaneous marketing material.
- Names: Associated Students of the University of Nevada X
- Students -- Nevada -- Reno 3
- Bookstores -- Nevada 2
- College student government -- Nevada -- Reno 2
- College yearbooks -- Nevada 2
- Student publications -- Nevada 2
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 2
- Athletic clubs -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Automobiles -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Campus parking -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Cheers -- Nevada 1
- Clubs -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College buildings -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College personnel management 1
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- College students -- Societies and clubs -- Nevada -- Reno -- 21st century 1
- Education, Higher -- Nevada 1
- Fraternal organizations -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Law enforcement -- Nevada 1
- Libraries -- Nevada 1
- Little Valley (Washoe County, Nev.) 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Nevada -- History 1
- Nurses -- Education -- Nevada 1
- Pyramid Lake (Nev.) 1
- Ranches -- Nevada 1
- Reno (Nev.) -- Buildings, structures, etc 1
- Stead Air Force Base (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Students' songs -- Nevada 1
- Time capsules -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Finance 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Employees 1
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc 1
- Vocational education -- Nevada 1 ∧ less