Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
Identifier: NUB 19/01/01
Scope and Contents Paste-up, production copy of the 1940 Artemisia, advertising contract booklet for 1948 Artemisia; list of advertisers for 1949 Artemisia.
Identifier: NUB 19/01/02
Scope and Contents Copper printing plates, 1908-
Identifier: AC 0523
Abstract The ASUN Artemisia production records consist of page layouts for photographs used in the 1987 University of Nevada, Reno yearbook. Photographs were transferred to Photograph Archives: UNRA-P1681.
Identifier: NUB 21/
Scope and Contents Scrapbooks, 1895-1965.
Identifier: AC 0236
Abstract Collection includes minutes of the student body meetings, 1916-1929; reports of the finance board, 1926-1956; reports by the outgoing president to the incoming president, 1949/50-1955/56; and reports by the various committees and boards, 1940-1968.
Identifier: AC 0272
Overview The records in this collection include ASUN Senate minutes, correspondence, organizational documents, marketing material about ASUN events, publications, reports, ASUN Bookstore records, Wolves Frolic programs, and information about recognized honorary and social student organizations. Club records may include articles of incorporation, correspondence, and event flyers. Of interest is a poster autographed by entertainer Red Skelton concerning his 1983 appearance on campus to give a lecture.
Identifier: AC 0477
Overview The Board of Regents was established by the Nevada State Constitution in 1864 with the first Board created in 1865. The Board is responsible for the governance of the institutions comprising the Nevada System of Higher Education. Records consist of agendas, minutes, and materials submitted during Board meetings and used by the secretary of the Board to prepare the final minutes, including Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports.
Identifier: AC 0065
Abstract Collection contains budget reports, correspondence, committee minutes, memorandums, and other planning material, 1973-1975, including the script for a traveling slide presentation sponsored by General University Extension in conjunction with the Centennial theme; Mackay Week programming; and a scrapbook. The Centennial Commencement program is included with other programs. Of particular interest is a draft history of the university prepared by History Professor James Hulse for U. S. Senators...
Identifier: AC 0557
Overview The Getchell Library building served as the third home for the University of Nevada, Reno main library from 1961 until 2008. It was demolished in December 2013 to make room for the new Pennington Student Achievement Center. Collection contains materials relating to the history of the building, including specifications, remodel information, and cornerstone dedication. Additionally, the time capsule from the demolition of the building is also included.
- Names: Associated Students of the University of Nevada X
- Students -- Nevada -- Reno 3
- Bookstores -- Nevada 2
- College student government -- Nevada -- Reno 2
- College yearbooks -- Nevada 2
- Student publications -- Nevada 2
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 2
- Athletic clubs -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Automobiles -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Campus parking -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Cheers -- Nevada 1
- Clubs -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College buildings -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College personnel management 1
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- College students -- Societies and clubs -- Nevada -- Reno -- 21st century 1
- Education, Higher -- Nevada 1
- Fraternal organizations -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Law enforcement -- Nevada 1
- Libraries -- Nevada 1
- Little Valley (Washoe County, Nev.) 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Nevada -- History 1
- Nurses -- Education -- Nevada 1
- Pyramid Lake (Nev.) 1
- Ranches -- Nevada 1
- Reno (Nev.) -- Buildings, structures, etc 1
- Stead Air Force Base (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Students' songs -- Nevada 1
- Time capsules -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Finance 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Employees 1
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc 1
- Vocational education -- Nevada 1 ∧ less