Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Primarily legal records concerning the Virginia City, Nevada estate of L. S. Bowers.,Included are deeds to the Atchison Silver Mining Company; court documents concerning Eilley's suits with the Mexican Gold and Silver Mining Company and others, and a financial statement for the estate.
Complaint in the case of Allison (Eilley Orrum) Bowers, executrix of the last will of L. S. (Sandy) Bowers vs the Mexican Gold and Silver Mining Company and the Union Consolidated Silver Mining Company, alleging that the defendants infringed on her mining claim in Virginia City.
Deeds for property owned by Winters or adjacent to his ranch.,Persons involved in the land transactions include Mrs. L. S. (Eilley Orrum) Bowers, Myron C. Lake, Jane Lake, A. K. Lamb and Charles P. Polhemus. Also included are memorandum of agreement, correspondence, and disposition regarding the Mexican Gold and Silver Mine and Ophir Gold and Silver Mining Co. Photographs consist of family portraits.
- Names: Bowers, Allison X
- Comstock Lode (Nev.) 1
- Mexican Gold and Silver Mine (Nev.) 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Washoe Valley (Nev.) 1
- Winters Ranch (Nev.) 1
- Bowers, L. S. (Lemuel Sanford), 1830-1868 2
- Mexican Gold and Silver Mining Company 2
- Atchison Silver Mining Company 1
- Lake, Jane Conkey Bryant, 1837-1903 1
- Lake, Myron C. (Myron Charles), 1828-1884 1