Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Carson and Tahoe Lumber and Fluming Company was organized in 1873 with Duane L. Bliss as president and general manger and H. M. Yerington, D. O. Mills and J. A. Rigby as stockholders. It was probably the largest and most extensive lumber operation serving the mines of the Comstock. Collection includes correspondence, company papers, land related documents, financial accounts, lumber statistics and maps from 1858-1946.