Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company was one of the richest mines of the Comsotck Lode. Collection contains records including Board of Directors' minutes, 1861-1874; by-laws; agreements; deeds; reports of mining operations, 1887-1894; and letters, 1875-1877.
Operational records of the company. The collection contains material from 1879-1882 created by Forman Shaft.
Report includes sections on a resume of U.S.G.S. monograph III on the geology of the Comstock, rock formations at various levels in the mines, and summary with reference to points of economic interest. Created by Henry R. Putnam, mining engineer who became a consultant, in 1912.
- Comstock Lode (Nev.) 2
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 2
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada 2
- Business correspondence 1
- By-laws 1
- Caledonia Silver Mining Company 1
- Forman Shaft Company 1
- Jacket-Crown Point-Belcher Mines Company 1
- Overman Silver Mining Company 1
- Putnam, Henry R. 1