Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company Records
Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company was one of the richest mines of the Comsotck Lode. Collection contains records including Board of Directors' minutes, 1861-1874; by-laws; agreements; deeds; reports of mining operations, 1887-1894; and letters, 1875-1877.
Affidavit and Map of Dardanelles Mining Company
Affidavit submitted to the General Land Office in Washington, D. C. in the case of the Dardanelles' application for a patent contains statement of superintendent John B. Winter on the Comstock Lode mines. Also included is a map showing Dardanelles Mine, Overman Mine and the Crown Point Mine shaft.
Forman Shaft Records
Operational records of the company. The collection contains material from 1879-1882 created by Forman Shaft.
Geological report on the Belcher, Crown Point and Yellow Jacket Mines located at Gold Hill, Nevada
Report includes sections on a resume of U.S.G.S. monograph III on the geology of the Comstock, rock formations at various levels in the mines, and summary with reference to points of economic interest. Created by Henry R. Putnam, mining engineer who became a consultant, in 1912.
United Comstock Mining Company Records
- Names: Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company X
- Comstock Lode (Nev.) 4
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 4
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada 3
- Overman Mine (Nev.) 2
- Business correspondence 1
- By-laws 1
- Challenge Mine (Nev.) 1
- Challenge-Jacket-Imperial Mine (Nev.) 1
- Confidence Mine (Nev.) 1
- Deeds 1
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Imperial Consolidated Mine (Nev.) 1
- Imperial Empire Mine (Nev.) 1
- Minutes (Records) 1 ∧ less
- Belcher Mining Company 3
- Jacket-Crown Point-Belcher Mines Company 2
- United Comstock Mines Company 2
- Yellow Jacket Silver Mining Company 2
- Caledonia Silver Mining Company 1