Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract Records of the Bodie Wood and Lumber Company include correspondence, financial accounts, and land related material.
Abstract Collection contains organizational papers, correspondence, land related documents, financial statements. Bound volumes include accounts, waybills, freight and tonnage records and train registers.
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, land related documents, financial accounts, legal documents, maps.
Abstract Personal papers include mining claims in Mono County, California. and correspondence to H. M. Yerington about them; tax statements; and military documents.,Company records include land transfer papers and correspondence from the Sierra Silver Mining Company, legal documents from Washoe and Douglas Counties, Nevada; and financial records and a map of the company's Little Valley property.
Abstract Collection includes ledgers, financial accounts, payrolls, wood and flume agreements, and maps of the Carson Water Company property.
Abstract A fragmentary collection of H. M. Yerington papers. Includes correspondence; personal financial statements; assay reports; land related documents and material from the H. M. Yerington estate and the Elizabeth Kinkead estate. Also included are three important letters, 1878-1888, from I. Oliver and J. W. Hayne to Yerington regarding an erroneous government survey through Soda and Hawthorne, Nevada and about the Bodie, California mines, the Belvidere and the Bulwer.
- Names: Haynie, J. W. (John W.) X
- Flumes 3
- Land titles -- California 3
- Lumber trade -- Nevada 3
- Bodie (Calif.) 2
- Hawthorne (Nev.) 2
- Land titles -- Nevada 2
- Lumber trade -- California 2
- Alpine County (Calif.) 1
- Ash Canyon (Nev.) 1
- Belvidere Mine (Calif.) 1
- Bulwer Mine (Mono County, Calif.) 1
- Business correspondence 1
- El Dorado County (Calif.) 1
- Jack's Valley Canyon (Nev.) 1
- Keeler (Calif.) 1
- Land use -- Nevada -- Washoe County 1
- Little Valley (Washoe County, Nev.) 1
- Long Valley (Mono County, Calif.) 1
- Mallory Canyon (Nev.) 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- California -- Mono County 1
- Mono County (Calif.) 1
- Moundhouse (Nev.) 1
- Railroads -- California 1
- Railroads -- Nevada 1
- Sierra Canyon (Nev.) 1
- Soda (Nev.) 1
- Walker River Reservation (Nev.) 1
- Washo Indians 1
- Water rights -- California 1
- Woodfords (Calif.) 1 ∧ less