Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Henry C. J. Evans Family Collection Relating to Will James
Henry C. J. Evans was born in New Jersey around 1915. His cousin, for whom he was named, lived out west and knew Will James. Collection contains a caricature-like, vignette illustration purported to have been drawn by Will James around 1925 as well as a small amount of correspondence regarding it.
Will James Papers
Chiefly correspondence, notes, typescript and galley proof, of and relating to Will James, The Gilt Edged Cowboy (1967), by Anthony Amaral; together with correspondence, legal documents, manuscript of the Three Mustangeers (1933), sketches, artwork, and photos of James.
Will James: Research Materials
Gwen Clancy is a Nevada documentary filmmaker and producer of the film The man they call Will James. Correspondence with Jewelle Parman (Jewel Finley), photographs, photocopies of photos, and notes of interviews on the topic of Will James used in the production of Clancy's film about James, The man they call Will James, his art, his life. Material between 1987-2006.
My life with Will James
Incomplete manuscript autobiography of Alice Conradt James Ross' early married life with Will James. The collection contains material from 1936 created by Alice Conradt James.
- Names: James, Will, 1892-1942 X
- Personal correspondence 2
- Arizona -- Description and travel 1
- Artists -- United States -- Biography 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- Biography -- 20th century 1
- Biographies 1
- Cowboys -- West (U.S.) -- Biography 1
- Facsimiles 1
- Man they call Will James 1
- Nevada -- History 1
- Photographs 1
- Pictures 1
- Women -- Correspondence 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) 1 ∧ less
- Amaral, Anthony A., 1930- 1
- Clancy, Gwendolyn, 1951- 1
- Evans, Henry C. J. 1
- James, Alice Conradt, 1904-1985 1
- Parman, Jewelle 1