Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection contains material from November 26, 1979 created by the University of Nevada, Reno Office of Communications and Broadcasting. The records consist of a proposal to the U. S. Department of Labor Job Corps for the development of a pilot model for a live satellite communications system at Job Corps centers to recruit and train students and for staff development.
The Washoe County Community Action Association was a local agency of the federal anti-poverty program organized in 1965. The collection includes minutes, bylaws, annual reports, correspondence, and evaluations. Other information regarding community programs and issues is also included. Materials between 1948-1976.
- Names: Job Corps (U.S.) X
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 1
- Artificial satellites in telecommunication 1
- Pat Baker Park (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Vocational education -- Nevada 1
- Economic Opportunity Board of Washoe County 1
- Project Head Start (U.S.) 1
- Rural Counties Community Action Program of Nevada 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Office of Communications and Broadcasting 1
- Volunteers in Service to America 1