Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Research compiled by Kosso and Mary Ellen Glass, formerly head of the Oral History Program at the University of Nevada, Reno. The collection contains material from 1980 created by Lenore M. Kosso.
Lenore Marie Kosso was a historian. The collection contains material collected by Kosso for two proposed publications: one on the Equal Rights Amendment battle in Nevada and one on distinguished Nevada women.
Lenore Kosso was a former manuscript curator of the Special Collections Department, University of Nevada, Reno. The collection contains materials gathered during research for Kosso's thesis and articles on Yugoslavs in Nevada. Included are notes from newspaper articles; census records; government records from Tonopah, Ely, and White Pine County; and personal interviews with first and second generation Yugoslavs in Nevada.
- Women -- West (U.S.) 2
- Church buildings -- Nevada -- Sparks 1
- Equal rights amendments -- United States 1
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration -- Nevada -- Sparks 1
- Historic preservation -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Nevada -- History 1
- Railroad stations -- Nevada -- Sparks 1
- Sparks (Nev.) -- History 1
- Women -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Political activity -- Nevada 1
- Yugoslav Americans -- Nevada -- History 1 ∧ less
- Glass, Mary Ellen 1
- Harry's Business Machines, Inc 1
- New Hope Covenant Church (Sparks, Nev.) 1
- Southern Pacific Railroad Company 1
- Sparks Guest House 1