Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: AC 0659
Overview The Department of Journalism officially became the Donald W. Reynolds School of Journalism on September 14, 1984. These records include materials about the establishment of the new school including bylaws, correspondence, curriculum materials, and information about deans, faculty, and benefactors. Planning and promotional materials for events sponsored by the Reynolds School are also included.
Identifier: AC 0446
Overview The Friends of the University Library was established as a permanent organization in 1953 in order to support and assist the University of Nevada, Reno Libraries in enhancing the collection ans services offered by the Libraries. The collection include administrative information, meeting minutes, and events material concerning the organization's fund raising events, programming, sponsored projects, and other activities.
Identifier: AC 0264
Abstract One scrapbook with invitation, program, and photographs taken during the dedication. Photographs include Paul Laxalt and his brother, Nevada author Robert Laxalt. The program includes a biography of Paul Laxalt, and a brief history of the Mackay School of Mines by James V. Taranik.
Dates: May 17, 1986
Identifier: NUB 16/08
Scope and Contents Laxalt, Robert, 1960.
Identifier: AC 0698
Overview The University of Nevada Press officially began operations in 1961 under Robert Laxalt who was the Press' first editor. The Press is dedicated to publishing works that further the study of the western region of the United States regardless of discipline. The collection contains administrative and publication-related materials covering 1961-2011.