Showing Collections: 11 - 12 of 12

Pacific Mill and Mining Company Records

Identifier: NC80
Abstract The Pacific Mill and Mining Company was incorporated in August 1877 with W. S. O’Brien, J. G. Flood, James G. Fair, John Mackay, and Edward Barron as trustees. The company owned a number of other mills in the Comstock area including the Bacon Mill, Brunswick Mill, California Mill, California Pan Mill, Consolidated Mill, Mariposa Mill, Morgan Mill, Occidental Mill, Omega Mill, Rhode Island Mill, Trench Mill, and the Woodworth Mill/Ditch. The collection contains items from the many subsidiary...
Dates: 1872-1886

Pacific Wood, Lumber and Flume Company Records

Identifier: NC90

The Pacific Wood, Lumber and Flume Company was incorporated in January 1875 for the purpose of cutting timber and manufacturing lumber as well as developing flumes in northern Nevada. The collection contains records of operation, including titles of real estate and water rights, correspondence between trustees, a time book, account ledgers, articles of incorporation, and agreements with other companies.

Dates: 1869-1904

Filtered By

  • Names: Mackay, John William, 1831-1902 X

Filter Results

Additional filters:

University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 9
University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 3
Comstock Lode (Nev.) 5
Business correspondence 3
Account books 2
Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 2
Photographs 2
∨ more  
Fair, James Graham, 1831-1894 5
Davis, Sam P. (Sam Post), 1850-1918 2
Flood, James Clair, 1826-1888 2
Mackay, Clarence H. (Clarence Hungerford), 1874-1938 2
O'Brien, William Shoney 2