Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 19

University of Nevada, Reno. Facilities Services. Campus Architectural Drawings Collection

 Collection
Identifier: AC 0645
Overview Collection includes original blueprints and drawings of remodeling work for various University buildings during the twentieth century.

DeLaMare Library Records

 Collection
Identifier: AC 0433
Abstract Records related to the planning, funding, and construction of DeLaMare Library, the mining and engineering resources library located in the Mackay School of Mines, which was completed in 1997. The records include correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, planning records, architectural drawings, specifications and other construction records, promotional material, photographs, and miscellaneous related records. The series also contains a small quantity of general administrative records of the...

Ground breaking

 Collection
Identifier: AC 0264
Abstract One scrapbook with invitation, program, and photographs taken during the dedication. Photographs include Paul Laxalt and his brother, Nevada author Robert Laxalt. The program includes a biography of Paul Laxalt, and a brief history of the Mackay School of Mines by James V. Taranik.

E. R. Larson Collection

 Collection
Identifier: AC 0074
Abstract This collection consists of general correspondence with other geologists and graduate students concerning geologic formations; a 1942 report on Vlightburg Hill, Rondout, New York; a 1954 report on Eagle Springs, Nye County, Nevada; manuscript and notes on Mackay School of Mines: reminiscences on the growth of a college; and two copies of Across the cordillera: genesis of a geosyncline, a 16mm, 29 minute, color film on the geology of the Basin Range province of the Great Basin region.

Mackay Centennial

 Collection
Identifier: AC 0483
Abstract This collection consists of materials distributed at the Mackay Gala 2008: The Party of the Century, held at the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino in Reno, Nevada, on April 26, 2008.

John W. Mackay Statue Rededication

 Collection
Identifier: AC 0363
Overview Originally dedicated on June 10, 1908, the John Mackay Statue was rededicated by the Mackay School of Mines on April 25, 1996. Collection contains materials created for the rededication ceremony.

Mackay School of Mines Records

 Collection
Identifier: NUB 30/02
Scope and Contents Annual and Biennial reports.

Mackay School of Mines Records

 Collection
Identifier: NUB 30/03
Scope and Contents Faculty meeting minutes, 1958-1977.

Mackay School of Mines Records

 Collection
Identifier: NUB 30/05
Scope and Contents Newsletter, 1958-1964.

Mackay School of Mines Records

 Collection
Identifier: NUB 30/07/
Scope and Contents Paul Laxalt Mineral Research Center, cornerstone and dedication ceremony, 1990.