Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: AC 0239
In 1887, when the Hatch Act provided federal funds, the Nevada Agricultural Experiment Station was created by the Board of Regents. From the beginning, there was an emphasis on experimental work and extension services. It expanded its services under the Adams Act in 1906, and in 1925 the Purnell Fund was established for the further endowment of the experiment stations. The collections contains records of the Agricultural Experiment Station and agricultural issues. The majority of the...
- Names: Max C. Fleischmann College of Agriculture. Agricultural Experiment Station
- Names: Walker River Irrigation District (Calif. and Nev.)
- Names: Clawson, Marion, 1905-1998