Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Francis Richmond Breen (1915-2002) was a lawyer based in Reno, Nevada. He was a trustee for the Max C. Fleischmann Foundation from 1960-1980 and assisted Velma Johnston (Wild Horse Annie) in establishing the Wild Horse Organized Assistance (WHOA) foundation in 1971. The collection contains Breen's files on the termination of the Max C. Fleischmann Foundation in 1980 as well as his files on the founding of WHOA.
Included are trustee minutes, reports of operations, financial statements, auditors' reports, reports of executors of the Fleischmann estate, inventories of assets, tax returns, trustees' files, application lists, Nevada scholarship files (including Nevada Indian applications), files of completed grants, scrapbooks, and indexes to rejected applicants.
- Charitable bequests -- Nevada 1
- Charitable bequests -- United States 1
- Charitable uses, trusts, and foundations -- Nevada 1
- Charitable uses, trusts, and foundations -- United States 1
- Bergen, Julius, 1896-1987 1
- Breen, Richmond 1
- Dunnington, Walter G., 1891-1971 1
- Fleischmann, Sarah Hamilton, 1881-1960 1
- Johnston, Annie Bronn 1