Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview Francis Richmond Breen (1915-2002) was a lawyer based in Reno, Nevada. He was a trustee for the Max C. Fleischmann Foundation from 1960-1980 and assisted Velma Johnston (Wild Horse Annie) in establishing the Wild Horse Organized Assistance (WHOA) foundation in 1971. The collection contains Breen's files on the termination of the Max C. Fleischmann Foundation in 1980 as well as his files on the founding of WHOA.
Identifier: NUB 23/05/15
Scope and Contents Annual Report.
Abstract Included are trustee minutes, reports of operations, financial statements, auditors' reports, reports of executors of the Fleischmann estate, inventories of assets, tax returns, trustees' files, application lists, Nevada scholarship files (including Nevada Indian applications), files of completed grants, scrapbooks, and indexes to rejected applicants.
Identifier: AC 0052
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, reports, campus publications, and other records from the office of the president of the University of Nevada, Reno, 1965-1974. Presidents serving during this period are Charles J. Armstrong, 1958-1965; N. Edd Miller, 1965-1973; and Max C. Milam, 1974-1978.
- Names: Max C. Fleischmann Foundation of Nevada X
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 2
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 2
- Charitable bequests -- Nevada 1
- Charitable bequests -- United States 1
- Charitable uses, trusts, and foundations -- Nevada 1
- Charitable uses, trusts, and foundations -- United States 1
- College buildings -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College personnel management 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Indians of North America -- Nevada 1
- Law enforcement -- Nevada 1
- Little Valley (Washoe County, Nev.) 1
- Nurses -- Education -- Nevada 1
- Pyramid Lake (Nev.) 1
- Ranches -- Nevada 1
- Stead Air Force Base (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 1
- Vocational education -- Nevada 1 ∧ less