Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Included are a Nevada state caucus history, newsletters, correspondence, bylaws, membership rolls, and minutes from the Nevada Caucus, Capital Chapter (Carson City), and Bird Wilson Chapter of the Nevada Women's Political Caucus, and material from "Women winning in '82 and '84" seminars. Material between 1979-1991.
Women in Politics was the Nevada branch of the National Women's Political Caucus. Their purpose was to provide a support group for women interested in running for public office. The collection includes financial reports, correspondence, and program materials used to organize Nevada state Women in politics conferences.
- Names: National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.). Nevada X
- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.). Anne Martin Chapter (Reno, Nev.) 1
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.). Bird Wilson Chapter (Nev.) 1
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.). Capital Chapter (Carson City, Nev.) 1
- Women in Politics Conferences (Nev. : 1980-1992) 1